'21 NC DE Jahvaree Ritzie (UNC commit)

The only time I buy UA, Nike, etc is when it’s on clearance or a discount store. They’ve all lost their minds for a shirt, shoes, etc.
Exactly, I get Lululemon.
tenor.gif

UNC isn’t even in the top 10 imo. Too many traditional good ones that have actually been relevant in football as well

Fair enough, I'm just going off appearance and that Carolina Blue is a nice color to me, gotta admit it lol. I like uniqueness though. Their blue and our orange are not replicated.

Fair enough, I'm just going off appearance and that Carolina Blue is a nice color to me, gotta admit it lol. I like uniqueness though. Their blue and our orange are not replicated.
Oh I like the color. The ones with the royal blue in it predominantly are ridiculous looking. But there classics are really nice. I go to a lot of games there and grew up around there so it’s been a part of my life always

Best color combos imo: FSU, Vandy, Boston College, ND, Michigan, UCLA, Cal.

VN Store

Back