'21 NC DE Jahvaree Ritzie (UNC commit)

They better win that weak ass Coastal. It would be such a shame to see them lose to both UCF and Auburn and then have Miami or Virginia Tech win the division .

Just pointing it out, but your concern makes me less miserable. Find something else to be angry about 😆
Just pointing out anything that could possibly be negative about the Tennessee Volunteers that you search so diligently to find? Yeah, you're miserable and angry. Who hurt you?

Me? I am ecstatic about recruiting right now.

Just pointing out anything that could possibly be negative about the Tennessee Volunteers that you search so diligently to find? Yeah, you're miserable and angry. Who hurt you?

Me? I am ecstatic about recruiting right now.

I am too. It's going great. But it's still sad the top 5 players in the state are likely headed elsewhere. It does make me angry that UT has been mostly down during their lifetime.

I'm about as miserable as you are Sweet

Reactions: StanfordVol
I am too. It's going great. But it's still sad the top 5 players in the state are likely headed elsewhere. It does make me angry that UT has been mostly down during their lifetime.

I'm about as miserable as you are Sweet
Take solace in this. Rankings are overrated. Evaluations that are reality are not. You could have a team full of the most highly touted talent and can’t get them to play together and potentially only a handful will fit your system. It’s allllllll gotta come together in one cohesive way. Trust the staff and the way they recruit. They definitely know what they’re doing. This will start looking like the 90s all over again, soon. This ‘20 season could be the spark that ignites an orange firestorm.

Take solace in this. Rankings are overrated. Evaluations that are reality are not. You could have a team full of the most highly touted talent and can’t get them to play together and potentially only a handful will fit your system. It’s allllllll gotta come together in one cohesive way. Trust the staff and the way they recruit. They definitely know what they’re doing. This will start looking like the 90s all over again, soon. This ‘20 season could be the spark that ignites an orange firestorm.

I hope so. I still think '21 is the season it all comes together. We get 7 or 8 wins this year setting up a nice run in the following years .

I do trust this staff, but it still sucks the top looked elsewhere. I don't blame JP at all for that BTW.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
He'll get to screw the Hills over twice in his career. Not many people get to do that.

The state of TN class is not that strong this year. Imo Wolfe and Colson are easily the best. We are likely to get one of those. I’d like for us to add Collie to what we have. Maybe one or two more

Really hope Collie picks us too.

The state of TN class is not that strong this year. Imo Wolfe and Colson are easily the best. We are likely to get one of those. I’d like for us to add Collie to what we have. Maybe one or two more

Colson would easily be a Vol right now if his parents didn’t have ties to Michigan so you can’t blame Pruitt for missing out on him.

But like you said, this years talent in the state of Tennessee is weak. Much better options out there out of state.

Colson would easily be a Vol right now if his parents didn’t have ties to Michigan so you can’t blame Pruitt for missing out on him.

But like you said, this years talent in the state of Tennessee is weak. Much better options out there out of state.
Colson is basically their star defensive recruit. There will be competition for that here at Tennessee.

VN Store

Back