'21 NC DE Isaac Washington

Yep and it’s awesome. I binged the show a few months ago and I don’t even really enjoy watching tv (much more of a movie person) besides sports. But it’s excellent.

Loved Eugene Levy, now love Dan Levy. The writing on the show is fantastic and he’s over the top as David. The talent in that family is impressive.

Heck I even watched like a reunion type thing they did which just made me miss the show and want more seasons.
It’s Canadian TV with a lot of the talent that made SCTV great.

Here comes the wet blanket brigade again
Sure do. When you put together something coherent and observant, we’ll discuss things. Till then I’d grab a box of tissues if I were you.

Man, you seem like a good dude, but if you think firing the guy who would have been his position coach is irrelevant, you're being ultra naive.
It matters. No one wants to see things fall apart, but when something like this happens, you don't pretend everything is hunky dory. Why not conversate rather than simply attacking people as being "negative". Put the positive and negative aspects aside, and this is reality. We should discuss reality, not attack each other.

You commit to the school and the coach. If his skin is that thin, he needs to hit I-40 and go home
No one recruits to a school anymore. It'd be nice if they did, but they don't. These kids are thinking about their future, and who's coaching them is a big part of that.

Man, you seem like a good dude, but if you think firing the guy who would have been his position coach is irrelevant, you're being ultra naive.
It matters. No one wants to see things fall apart, but when something like this happens, you don't pretend everything is hunky dory. Why not conversate rather than simply attacking people as being "negative". Put the positive and negative aspects aside, and this is reality. We should discuss reality, not attack each other.
I’m not as naive as I’m portrayed, honestly. I just get so annoyed with negativity & it brings out the worst in me haha. You’re right though about the coach being an important piece. I just really feel that Pruitt is a smarter dude than most give him credit for and surely he’s already got something in the works

I’m not as naive as I’m portrayed, honestly. I just get so annoyed with negativity & it brings out the worst in me haha. You’re right though about the coach being an important piece. I just really feel that Pruitt is a smarter dude than most give him credit for and surely he’s already got something in the works
I thought that with Dooley and Butch. Honestly, I'm afraid of getting burned again. I like Pruitt, and I want him to get it done, but this is his first head coaching job. Is he in over his head? 2 games ago, I would have said no. Even after KY, I felt he could right the ship. But now, making a move like this, and it isn't even at the most glaring failure of a position....I really hope it comes out that Brumbaugh did something dumb and this is for cause, otherwise, it just feels like a panic fire, which makes me wonder even more, is this job just too much for him? I really hope he has something up his sleeve. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I am.

My guess is he didn't like the defensive line being called out publicly and mouthed off. If we are cutting people loose just because of job performance, then Will Friend would/should be at the top of the list. He has four 5 star players and they have looked horrible the last two weeks.

Reactions: escapegoat2
Everybody got guesses.

See this is more of the type of info I think we all need from AV if he’s privy to that information. It’d go a long way to quell the sh*t show this board becomes after something happens.

The only thing Atl needs to be doing, is getting Green and Malone in the boat while keeping our class together.

The only thing Atl needs to be doing, is getting Green and Malone in the boat while keeping our class together.

That’s the staff’s job, not AV’s.

Regardless of how anyone feels about AV, he undoubtedly has more info than nearly all here.

This is when he’s needed. To stop this board from spiraling.

He may be very pleased with the new coach we hire.

VN Store

Back