'21 NC DE Isaac Washington

Chavis took 5 star Daniel Brooks over Willis

giphy.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
These kids get a thrill seeing their names and faces in the media. It was immediate BOOM for him once he committed. More BOOM when he uncommitted ... and it will be even more as the process continues ...

But who knows, he may be back soon.

Ya see when he visited Ole piss is that when he decommitted I’m sure Kiffin told him to use the ol Rocker being gone hurt Tennessee , I enjoyed Kiffin not being in the SEC now I hate his a- ss im pretty sure Kiffin is looking at Tenn targets and getting in all their ears, he’s gonna be like a gnat for Pruitt.

Ya see when he visited Ole piss is that when he decommitted I’m sure Kiffin told him to use the ol Rocker being gone hurt Tennessee , I enjoyed Kiffin not being in the SEC now I hate his a- ss im pretty sure Kiffin is looking at Tenn targets and getting in all their ears, he’s gonna be like a gnat for Pruitt.

No, he’s not.

You sleep with a night light?

Elsewhere, Tennessee lost a valuable piece to its 2021 class on Wednesday when defensive end Isaac Washington backed off his recent verbal pledge (Jan. 25) after the DL coaching change. The North Carolina native was a big fan of Tracy Rocker, so Jimmy Brumbaugh will need to quickly build a relationship with Washington to keep Tennessee in the mix here.

Washington made it clear he really likes Derrick Ansley and Jeremy Pruitt, but that the bond with his position coach is key. The Vols want Washington back in the fold — he’s a high-upside prospect who also is well-connected with many other notable targets in North Carolina. Look for the Vols to visit Washington immediately when the eval period opens back up.
- Hubbs

VN Store

Back