'21 NC DE Isaac Washington

That's the thing with Pruitt, he seems to learn from his mistakes. Is why we about to do this to folks
View attachment 256592

I agree. I truly believe that CJP learns from his shortcomings. He practices what he preaches. Players and staff respect that in him. We are definitely headed back to the elite among college football. I just pray when the suitors start lining up to hire him away, TN steps up to keep him.

No team deserves more hate than Ohio State, Notre Dame, Michigan or Florida State IMO. Universally I despise them more than any teams out there.
Not the same for me, there not arch rivals like teams in our conference. Just like seeing those teams lose to lower schools in their conference and when we play them .

Good job by the coaching staff. This is prime example of "not all 3 stars are the same"

This guy will be a good one

Reactions: drvenner
Not the same for me, there not arch rivals like teams in our conference. Just like seeing those teams lose to lower schools in their conference and when we play them .

Same here. I can't ever pull for Ala, Ga or Fla. When they play each other I'll pull for the team with the worst record to ruin the other teams season. Now I admit I did pull for Ala against Michigan, but there were monetary reasons behind that!😉

Reactions: volsagain
Good job by the coaching staff. This is prime example of "not all 3 stars are the same"

This guy will be a good one

Agreed! I will bet anything that he is a 4* at some point by atleast one of the 3 recruiting services. His offer list is 4* worthy by itself.

Reactions: vols 30
Glad Fulmer didn't listen to many so called recruiting experts and fans when recruiting Eddie Moore from tiny south Pittsburgh or Eric Westmoreland from tiny Jasper 3 stars who played professional.

Eddie was a 2 star who ran for 46 TDs his senior year

Reactions: hooter vol
are we recruiting Patterson? He’s got a lot of upside and is overlooked because of where he is. Shipley gets my vote as the top player in NC just above Page. But I agree Patterson is very underranked

His size and speed dimensions are exactly what Pruitt wants in an OLB. I'm not sure if they're recruiting him or not. I certainly hope they are.

are we recruiting Patterson? He’s got a lot of upside and is overlooked because of where he is. Shipley gets my vote as the top player in NC just above Page. But I agree Patterson is very underranked
Just watched Patterson a little bit. Impressive speed off the corner and he is listed at 6’6 and could be a couple of inches taller in college. We need to go after this guy.

VOLS COMMITMENT OPEN TO OTHER SCHOOLS

The recent departure of former Tennessee defensive line coach Tracy Rocker, who’s now at South Carolina, appears to be a concern for Vols defensive line commitment Isaac Washington of East Surry High School in Pilot Mountain, N.C. The 6-foot-3, 268-pound Washington has been committed to Tennessee for less than a month, and while he remains committed to the Vols, sources said he’s already now planning to explore other options a bit more as a result of Rocker’s departure while getting to know new defensive line coach Jimmy Brumbaugh. Washington had built a strong relationship with Rocker since getting an offer from the Vols in late July. Auburn, Florida and Georgia are among the other teams that have extended offers to Washington, and there’s likely to be more competition for him in the coming months, so it’s at least a situation to keep an eye on moving forward.

VN Store

Back