‘23 NC DL Daevin Hobbs (Tennessee commit)

Oh great…. We’ve got to start beating them for kids like this
I personally think the shine is slowly starting to fade from Bama.Dont get me wrong their still dominant but with how the team has progressed under Heupel at least we now have a small fighting chance with some of these dudes..Bama is always gonna be Bama even if we somehow were to win one...

I personally think the shine is slowly starting to fade from Bama.Dont get me wrong their still dominant but with how the team has progressed under Heupel at least we now have a small fighting chance with some of these dudes..Bama is always gonna be Bama even if we somehow were to win one...
We’ve got to win a few of these battles vs them. Why does everyone think they run over everyone largely every year? Their roster is tremendous. We’ve got to steal a few of those type of players. Once we get back to doing that. With Heupel I think he has great potential. Just gotta get the players

Bama and GA are in different levels. We really need some upset wins to catch up and gain some national spotlight

We begin this week with the guy we believe is the most important player currently on the board and that’s North Carolina defensive lineman Daevin Hobbs. Heupel was by to see him last Friday night in a clear message what kind of priority he is for Tennessee. Hobbs certainly feels like he is headed for the SEC based off everything we continue to be told through sources close to Hobbs. He hasn’t totally closed out the home state Tarheels but they are trailing at the moment. We continue to feel like Alabama and Tennessee are the top two at the moment with Georgia pushing hard.
-On3

Bama and GA are in different levels. We really need some upset wins to catch up and gain some national spotlight
We need to beat Kentucky and South Carolina and beat 1 of the 2 of Florida and LSU. A 9-3 season with a W over Florida or LSU will show recruits (more importantly transfers) that we’re getting closer to competing with Bama and Georgia. I think 2024 is the season where we could really make some noise if we can land a couple of studs on the OL/DL in this class and potentially Tate too. We will have a roster full of Heupel’s guys and the studs they have brought in will be 2nd and 3rd year players and either Jackson or Nico (both who have 1st round pick potential) running the offense

We need to beat Kentucky and South Carolina and beat 1 of the 2 of Florida and LSU. A 9-3 season with a W over Florida or LSU will show recruits (more importantly transfers) that we’re getting closer to competing with Bama and Georgia. I think 2024 is the season where we could really make some noise if we can land a couple of studs on the OL/DL in this class and potentially Tate too. We will have a roster full of Heupel’s guys and the studs they have brought in will be 2nd and 3rd year players and either Jackson or Nico (both who have 1st round pick potential) running the offense
Or we could just beat Bama.

They looked terrible against Texas, and it's any given Saturday.

3/1 run to pass ratio in High School and hasn’t thrown a pass in college and Jackson has FIRST ROUND potential? Whew lawd.

They should’ve had more. Had some very questionable calls/no calls go their way
At one point near the end of the first quarter, the announcers had said they had 9 penalties. They had 2 more in that drive and at half they were credited with only 9. I wonder how many they really had?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
In the deepest, darkest pit of my soul I want Tennessee and Auburn in the conference title game. Harsin would be interviewing for his next coaching job during the week leading up to the conference title.
I don't think you need to wish for that from your soul pit.

You could just want that to happen out in the open

It's not until you look at the Rival Top 10 in North Carolina that you realize we've had a terrible year recruiting the border state.

VN Store

Back