‘23 NC DL Daevin Hobbs (Tennessee commit)

Daughter went to a game at OSU several years ago and said that stadium is a snoozer compared to Neyland.
I took my best friend to the Florida game for his first time in Neyland. He grew up in Columbus and is a lifelong Buckeyes fan (not diehard but still went to a ton of games). After one game, he said he's now solely a Tennessee fan.

Daughter went to a game at OSU several years ago and said that stadium is a snoozer compared to Neyland.
I took my best friend to the Florida game for his first time in Neyland. He grew up in Columbus and is a lifelong Buckeyes fan (not diehard but still went to a ton of games). After one game, he said he's now solely a Tennessee fan.
My friend described the Tennessee fan base as "feral" and that "it felt like we were ready to go to war for our team"

My friend described the Tennessee fan base as "feral" and that "it felt like we were ready to go to war for our team"
Feral is a good adjective. OSU fan base is huge but has a LARGE proportion of casuals. They show their support with merchandise, we show ours by subsuming and sacrificing our emotional well-being to this football team lol.

Feral is a good adjective. OSU fan base is huge but has a LARGE proportion of casuals. They show their support with merchandise, we show ours by subsuming and sacrificing our emotional well-being to this football team lol.
Exactly. He grew up going to OSU games with really good seats, so he was bummed when I said we'd be sitting in the upper deck at Neyland. I said "just wait". Then he observed me and my college buddies scream for 4 hours straight from the nosebleeds (Section PP), and was like "I've never seen fans in the upper deck stand up, let alone the whole game". Afterwards his exact words were "The Shoe (OSU's stadium) is a hotel. This place is a stadium"

We went hard after Parker for a long time. I have a feeling that the love hasn't been reciprocated.
I want to say I recall reading some other teams cooled on him. Evals and some other possible character issues. Could be the same here. CJH may not want problems in the locker room if that is indeed the case.

**UPDATE not referring Hobbs here, just Parker.

Any insider word here, we looking good already or is this weekend huge?
Will see the VOLS three times in person this fall, 2 at home, 1 on the road.

It's been mentioned about his sister's recruitment.

His family regularly comes to the Smokey Mountains and mom loves it.

Is scheduled to make his commitment over Thanksgiving weekend on mom's birthday.

I think UT is in the best shape they can be in right now.

(I'm no insider though)

VN Store

Back