‘23 NC DL Daevin Hobbs (Tennessee commit)

Notice the family's use of "will" and "can" rather than "would" or "could." A subtle (and perhaps subconscious) hint that playing for Tennessee is a tangible reality for them.
“I like the coaches and fanbase a lot and I think my skills I have on the field will fit in really good there.”

“The relationship he has with the coaches are strong,” Adrianne said. “It’s close to home too. Our family can go to all the games and I can cheer from the stands.

“The environment was insane,” Hobbs said. “It started off with (ESPN) College GameDay which was an awesome experience and then the Vol Walk was packed. Everyone in Knoxville was there, but overall the energy was fire.”

“Just the environment of the whole weekend was crazy and I really enjoyed my time,” he said.

“I like the coaches and fanbase a lot and I think my skills I have on the felid will fit in really good there.”

Hobbs was joined by his family and his mother Adrianne highlighted the game atmosphere on Saturday night.

““It was amazing,” Hobbs mother Adrianne said. “The checkerboard, the fans, the energy. Wow!”

She also sees a fit for her son in Knoxville.

“The relationship he has with the coaches are strong,” Adrianne said. “It’s close to home too. Our family can go to all the games and I can cheer from the stands.

"The trip was great. We got to spend a lot of time with the coaches. The environment was certainly alive the entire time. That was really cool. The game was awesome. Daevin got to spend some time with the players and really talking to them about what their football experience is and experience with coaches personally and campus, those are things important for him to know going into the big decision. That was great. Really spending the quality time, us as parents, getting to know the coaches as people was important."

Don’t tell me Gameday coming to town isn’t big. Whether we like it or not, kids notice.

If our DBs can be developed it’ll be extremely hard for teams to move the ball on us
Or if we allow our corners to do anything but play 10 yards off the receivers and get dinked and dunked all game. Goes along with the “bend don’t break” philosophy they like. Hope we can recruit well enough for them to trust the db’s to play man in some cases. **** makes me sick watching guys be wide open playing soft all game

Or if we allow our corners to do anything but play 10 yards off the receivers and get dinked and dunked all game. Goes along with the “bend don’t break” philosophy they like. Hope we can recruit well enough for them to trust the db’s to play man in some cases. **** makes me sick watching guys be wide open playing soft all game
When did they say that they like bend but don’t break defense?

Reactions: BelieveTheHeup93

VN Store

Back