'19 NC CB Tyus Fields (Tennessee signee)

Click the mark all read and then it’ll work as expected. Everything is marked unread when you first log in.

Edit: I think that’s what you were asking.

I'll be that guy...would someone be so kind as to point me in the direction of where to find the mark all read function?

Thanks in advance.

This is a fun get for UT according to Garcia. That whole snippet is fluff. Is it poorly written or did he just skip the day he was supposed to scout Tyus? Thanks, John!

I'll be that guy...would someone be so kind as to point me in the direction of where to find the mark all read function?

Thanks in advance.

On my screen it's the "mark read" button, top right, next to "watch" button. When I pushed the button, I was asked if I wanted to "mark read" the entire forum. I hit "yes", and all new posts became already read. After that, any new posts in any thread posted as bold.

On my screen it's the "mark read" button, top right, next to "watch" button. When I pushed the button, I was asked if I wanted to "mark read" the entire forum. I hit "yes", and all new posts became already read. After that, any new posts in any thread posted as bold.

Thank you.

Thought the staff was going after taller corners
Didn’t Pruitt say that Bama lost out on the Honey Badger because of being too rigid on recruiting profile as far as size and that he won’t make that mistake again?
If I remember correctly, you're absolutely right. I think he did say that in one of his early pressers
He seems to have guide lines for what he's looking for size wise at every position but if the player exceeds other attributes, like physicality or athletic ability for instance, then you ease off the size requirements.

He seems to have guide lines for what he's looking for size wise at every position but if the player exceeds other attributes, like physicality or athletic ability for instance, then you ease off the size requirements.

So you are saying this guys got a chance.... Heck ya.....!
tenor.gif

Not to put this on him, but could he be an Earl Thomas-type human tackle vacuum? I was taking in the ole Hudl and he played off and strong very well. Similar body type, too.

Not to put this on him, but could he be an Earl Thomas-type human tackle vacuum? I was taking in the ole Hudl and he played off and strong very well. Similar body type, too.
I can see that. He's really physical, and looks like he could play in the box when called upon to do so.

Kiffin had the "Honey Badger" in camp here and he tore it up! Was easily the most impressive DB in the camp. Someone posted video of him in drills, etc and nobody knew who he was. Kiffin didn't offer because of size too. Dumbass.

Weird. I never use anything other than mobile for VN. But today I was on my desktop at work and thought I'd test it out. The GIFs look fine on the desktop version. Hmmmm
There's an issue with webp images on iphones. I hope to fix it in the next update.

Reactions: JCLawyerVol

VN Store

Back