‘23 NC ATH Zack Myers (NC State commit)

State continues to covet Arden (N.C.) Christ School defensive back Zack Myers, and per source close to him, defensive coordinator Tony Gibson and the aforementioned DeForest are set to stop by the school tomorrow to speak to his head coach. Christ School is also home to 2024 linebacker Cayden Jones, who is one of the Pack's top rising junior targets.
Behind the scenes, the vibe I'm getting is Myers, who will play safety or nickel in college, is leaning towards Tennessee. Ole Miss is also in contention and State's trying to gain ground. There's a strong chance he also officially visits in June.

- NC State 247

"State is still targeting Arden (N.C.) Christ safety Zack Myers, and while the Wolfpack remains in the mix, Tennessee may be tough to beat. When asking around, Ole Miss is still mentioned, but it looks like it may be the Pack and Vols in the end.

I believe the Wolfpack was the favorite earlier this spring, but Tennessee has gained steam in recent weeks and has a lot of juice on the recruiting trail. It's not over, but I'd project Myers to Tennessee right now."

NCSU 247 mod 5/2

VN Store

Back