‘23 NC ATH Zack Myers

justinvol88

Tons of new DB names in war room, what’s the word on Myers? Thought he was close to popping maybe?
Nothing new out there. Still in good shape, should be a take whenever he wants to commit. Not sure if he has given a timeline for committing but I’d think sometime in the summer although that is always very fluid with these kids.

AppStVol

Send it, Jerry.
Feels down the board per AP
Don’t want to shade any kid as he seems like a good young man, but I know a couple local (Asheville) coaches and they have said he’s more of an ACC or even Appalachian St level DB in their opinion.

Lot of his highlights are against teams like Asheville School who are not good at football.

jvols1999

Don’t want to shade any kid as he seems like a good young man, but I know a couple local (Asheville) coaches and they have said he’s more of an ACC or even Appalachian St level DB in their opinion.

Lot of his highlights are against teams like Asheville School who are not good at football.
My guess is they're going to try and lock down Slaughter by July, which will give them 3 Safeties, then see where they're at with true CBs.

VN Store