'19 NC ATH Khafre Brown

Between Brown and Gray we would be getting speed that is missed on this years team. I think Chandler is a great player with above average straight line speed but he has had multiple chances to make one person miss and house a long run and failed to do so.
Agreed regarding Ty. Runs hard, excellent speed, very little wiggle. Making people miss ain’t his strength.

Sooooo really wondering what the plan is at wide receiver. Not saying I doubt Pruitt yet but pretty confused as to why they didn't close on either Payton or Brown.

People that do not know how it works and as usual more Debbie downers on here because we do not get every recruit and the oc search is a cluster but like he tells the players trust the process and back it fully. See where it goes and no not all are going to be happy with every outcome but do not load the gun on every comment on here.
I agree. This place has a way of snowballing out of control at times. I just want the best fit for the program. OC and recruits.

RC said we would not take his commitment, which makes no sense. It’s not like we have several WR already committed

Didnt take Payton, now not taking Brown? Very confusing. Its either they feel really good about another WR or maybe they feel only 1 WR is needed. Who knows?
Eh, receivers like this are a dime a dozen. They have Ellis visiting next weekend, other kids like Legette and the kid they just offered. Not worried about another receiver. Hope they’re doing everything they can to land Haselwood. He’s a difference maker

Didnt take Payton, now not taking Brown? Very confusing. Its either they feel really good about another WR or maybe they feel only 1 WR is needed. Who knows?
How many 4 wr sets do u plan to see??? Even if guys declare there is depth at wide receiver. I think we have way more needs than bringing in a bunch of wr's. I'll hang tight and re-evaluate after both early and regular signing period and during next season. Regardless rolling with rhe coaches making the big bucks to know what we need what we don't and who we are in good standing with because its them that know, not all these subscription sites

Reactions: Bobo0101
Eh, receivers like this are a dime a dozen. They have Ellis visiting next weekend, other kids like Legette and the kid they just offered. Not worried about another receiver. Hope they’re doing everything they can to land Haselwood. He’s a difference maker

So WRs with legit 4.4 speed are a dime a dozen? Not so sure about that. Haselwood would be great but with UGA getting the final visit, that looks like an extreme long shot. Honestly if the staff uses the WR spot for another DL, I am good.

Reactions: AaronUT
So WRs with legit 4.4 speed are a dime a dozen? Not so sure about that. Haselwood would be great but with UGA getting the final visit, that looks like an extreme long shot. Honestly if the staff uses the WR spot for another DL, I am good.
Agree, but Ellis visiting next week is faster than Brown

Sooooo really wondering what the plan is at wide receiver. Not saying I doubt Pruitt yet but pretty confused as to why they didn't close on either Payton or Brown.
We have Keyton. WR is not as grest a need in this class as other positions.

VN Store

Back