'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

@griddie ... in your opinion what kids in North Carolina do you think Tennessee has a legit shot at this recruiting year?

I’ve watched no film so forgive me if this is outlandish, but could this guy play safety?

Reactions: nasvol
Saw this posted on a NC forum.

"Reason you aren't hearing a lot about Marley is grades. He has to make some stronger efforts in the classroom for UNC to take him."

Grade Issues, @griddie ?

I will put this in the thread as well, but NC believes they lead for Dillsworth and Ritzie.

Saw this posted on a NC forum.

"Reason you aren't hearing a lot about Marley is grades. He has to make some stronger efforts in the classroom for UNC to take him."

Grade Issues, @griddie ?

I will put this in the thread as well, but NC believes they lead for Dillsworth and Ritzie.
Dillworth, yes

Ritzie is a Tennessee/Georgia battle

Every school does that when Tennessee beats them for a recruit

It’s like they think UT is WVU or something lol
It’s like they think our university is filled with a bunch of redneck dolts. Needless to say the worlds most powerful computer is on campus AND the Secret City is just a few miles up the road. Psh, yeah but we’re idiots and don’t have any academic excellence to hang our hat on. 🙄

The Vols have built a strong relationship with Top247 athlete Kaemen Marley of Ramseur, N.C., since extending an offer to him in early February, and before the start of the dead period, he had made plans to visit Tennessee twice — once for a spring practice and again over the summer. He hasn't visited the Vols yet, and he now will have to wait until at least June to make the trip to Knoxville. But sources close to his recruitment said Tennessee has a chance to be a serious contender for the 6-foot-2, 206-pound Marley, with home-state school North Carolina likely being the Vols' main competition for him at the moment. N.C. State, Kentucky and Ohio State are among the other teams in the running for him. Tennessee will need to get him on campus as soon as possible after the dead period, but sources said the Vols have put themselves in position to be a major factor with Marley in the coming months.
Callahan

VN Store

Back