'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

Or Whitehead's junior film?
yeah, another one.....there's really very few HS films out there that just really stand out from an overall competition standpoint.....

you get some of the kids that are playing in those upper divisions in GA, LA, AL, FL...even NC and SC...and you can see a big difference.

some of the private schools, and these rural schools in lower divisions...it just is what it is.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Marley should be good with grades I would think. Keep in mind he’s big on UT and the UNC fans ALWAYS spin their bastion of academic excellence lol.
Does his High School not offer any fake classes for athletes that automatically give them an A? Sorry, I forgot those classes have to be offered to non-athletes as well or the school might get in trouble. Not only would this boost his GPA but it would help acclimate him in case he chose UNC.

giphy.gif

A little behind the times on this dude. Has he set a commitment date? Another dude who can play multiple positions. Jeremy Pruitt special!

A little behind the times on this dude. Has he set a commitment date? Another dude who can play multiple positions. Jeremy Pruitt special!
no, no date. speculation for what seems like a couple weeks that he could pull the trigger any time. not a huge fan of hte recruiting process. doesn't say a lot either, so.....i don't think anyone "knows".....but no one would be surprised if he committed

no, no date. speculation for what seems like a couple weeks that he could pull the trigger any time. not a huge fan of hte recruiting process. doesn't say a lot either, so.....i don't think anyone "knows".....but no one would be surprised if he committed
Thanks Jake. I love it when a recruit handles their business that way. No unneeded drama. Like Dominic Bailey last cycle.

VN Store

Back