'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee Commit)

Skullbone

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
Here’s the thing about what we are doing in the College football recruiting landscape. When other teams begin to bad mouth you and constantly talk about what you’re doing...... it only makes other recruits take notice.

TN is the talk of the Recruiting world rite now.
1590108433172.gif

MoB_MoVols

EasyMoneySniper
On wednesday, the Vols got the final news on Kaemen Marley as he pulled the trigger. Marley came into town two weeks ago and toured campus with his coaches and a couple of teammates. He wasn’t able to go in buildings but Tennessee would drop pins in locations and they would go and FaceTime with members of the staff and academic side.
-Vq

BigOrange15

Social Distancing Expert
Yes! YouTube comment sections are full of "Vol fans" telling me to be quiet about our recruiting success and upward trajectory until we win games cause Georgia State bla bla bla. And I'm like no I will not be quiet. I will be loud and proud. Hype is good. Embrace it while you have it.
Tennessee has quite a few cuck fans like that, it's weird. They are all over the CFB subreddit too.

W.TN.Orange Blood

Wow, Bob Kesling has really aged well.
Really?? Bob Kesling takes that quote from the late great John Ward & continues to use it til this day. Were you born yesterday?
John Ward was saying & using (that's 1 thing he's famous for) that way way back from 1965 until 1999. Bob Kesling has nothing to do with that saying but continues using it during football season. Tenn fans are used to hearing it coming from the late great John Ward every football season. John Ward (broadcaster) - Wikipedia

Glitch

Have a cheagle ride and a cup of shut up.
Really?? Bob Kesling takes that quote from the late great John Ward & continues to use it til this day. Were you born yesterday?
John Ward was saying & using (that's 1 thing he's famous for) that way way back from 1965 until 1999. Bob Kesling has nothing to do with that saying but continues using it during football season. Tenn fans are used to hearing it coming from the late great John Ward every football season. John Ward (broadcaster) - Wikipedia
@Brick_By_Brick is either a rival troll or an infant. Just joined in May. Doesn't know who John Ward is. It was pointed out in the Football Talk thread that there has been an influx of rival trolls coming on here and asking questions in an attempt to get info or maybe get folks like @Atlanta VOL to slip and give them ammo against us.

SweetasSoda

Captain of the Cheerleaders
He was born May 4, 2020 on Volnation. 😉

W.TN.Orange Blood

Lord, I would hope so ..... I didn't think for a second you'd be anywhere serious w/that answer. Hard to tell sometimes when a poster tells a "joke" when not using a smiley face emoji. Posters like to come back & say I was only joking or ......you missed the joke. Lame. Carry on though, just know that you made the list.

71bd2c05d1113f04652882087a0f319c.jpg

Last edited:

W.TN.Orange Blood

@Brick_By_Brick is either a rival troll or an infant. Just joined in May. Doesn't know who John Ward is. It was pointed out in the Football Talk thread that there has been an influx of rival trolls coming on here and asking questions in an attempt to get info or maybe get folks like @Atlanta VOL to slip and give them ammo against us.
Sounds legit enough .....

VN Store

Sponsors