'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

Friedman for Rivals had an article about Marley and had to throw in that Schiano at Rutgers got an impressive recruit as well with a kid that is ranked 32nd in NJ.

I just couldn’t help but laugh at the irony.
The sports media is still pissed off Tennessee''s fans rightliy ran off Sh*tiano.:D They think any assistant coach from Ohio State is a perfect head coaching candidate:rolleyes:

Simonton is an ass clown uga fan. He can’t hide his bias. Marley played against a couple of bad teams, some good teams, and some damn good teams. The best game he had was against a team that is loaded with athletes including where Nick Coe went. They are sort of an enigma because they flounder away talent but they are loaded with it. Marley literally dominated the game and was the reason his school of 577 students defeated a rival team of 1,300 or so students.

On the Georgia Tech Swarm Message Board they're extremely bitter saying that Tennessee has been loading up on 3 star recruits early which have puffed up their 2021 class rating and they're saying Tennessee will have the 5th best recruiting class in the SEC:rolleyes: They tried to say if you narrowed it down to teams with 10+ recruits that Tennessee was behind

Clemson
Ohio State
USC
Notre Dame
Florida
Texas
North Carolina

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lol. I will take our tip 10 vs just about anyone.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
On the Georgia Tech Swarm Message Board they're extremely bitter saying that Tennessee has been loading up on 3 star recruits early which have puffed up their 2021 class rating and they're saying Tennessee will have the 5th best recruiting class in the SEC:rolleyes: They tried to say if you narrowed it down to teams with 10+ recruits that Tennessee was behind

Clemson
Ohio State
USC
Notre Dame
Florida
Texas
North Carolina

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Using the 247 class calculator, trimming our class down to the top 13 recruits still leaves us just barely in 3d place nationally, and 1st in SEC.

Trimming to our top 10 puts us in 7th nationally, 3d SEC, behind Florida and LSU.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Using the 247 class calculator, trimming our class down to the top 13 recruits still leaves us just barely in 3d place nationally, and 1st in SEC.

Trimming to our top 10 puts us in 7th nationally, 3d SEC, behind Florida and LSU.
Exactly. Everyone seems to be assuming we’re full, but we’re not even close. We’ll keep adding the best players we can, and deal with the filtering out when we have to.

Players will be added, players will be dropped, players will decommit, but we’re going to keep recruiting and we’ve got a great head start and a foundation of peer-recruiting along with it.

And B4 anyone says that class is completely absurd the only two we are really behind on are LJ and Mims.

It’s certainly a lot closer than my “dream” class.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Guess our only hope is that we can still field a team with this mess hand we’ve been dealt. 😢
Late to the conversation, but I have the sads thinking about how our coaches have screwed us with this no grade getting, bunch of attitude losers that have is in 2nd in recruiting...despite the recruiting sites trying to drop them all in rankings.

It REALLY sucks to be us right now.

😪

Clearly he has been to campus. The video has him on the Vol Walk to Neyland.

That's not just driving by.

Just telling you what they reported in the Jess and Hubbs talk or the interview with him. He says he came with his coaches to knoxville couldn't visit with Vol staff so he drove around Konx and saw Nyland and that did it. Go listen. He has not taken a visit yet but plans on it.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Here's a link to the message board I think you have to register to see some of the threads like the recruiting threads. I'm registered since I follow both Tennessee and GT.

Georgia Tech Swarm

First I thought it was odd that GA Tech even has a sports message board. Then I remembered Ga Tech won the last Bowl Division national championship of any program from that state... in 1990.

VN Store

Back