'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

I’ve tried to stay away from this for a long time when it comes to other threads on this site because I enjoy the conversation with other UNC posters, and I hope they know that this isn’t pointed in their direction. We’re all Vols on here first and foremost. I mean almost half the guys in my wedding went to UNC. You could definitely say that I don’t bring it up and try to steer clear of it because I’m pretty close to it. However, when UNC starts attacking our academics and culture after what they got away with for the amount of time that they did, I’m gonna give my 2 cents on the subject.

Their self awareness or lack there of is hilarious. They really don’t understand that they can’t play the academic card anymore. Outside the bubble of that little part of Orange County everyone rolls their eyes when they bring up their superior academics. Play the “sleeping Giant“ card, or we’ve had some good Dlineman card, give recruits the old “the Well and the Bell and the crisp October nights” Charles Kuralt university of the people bull$hit montage, but stop with the academic hard sell. It’s embarrrassing. I understand UNC doesn’t really have a lot to compare to us when it comes to football. We have a better history, better facilities, better track record to the League, better fan base, better gameday experience, better NFL alums, better competition on a weekly basis, the list goes on... They know this and that’s why the always try to hold on to the academic trump card. I’m sorry, but you can’t. Not anymore. That went out the window when Marvin Austin showed up at a party in Miami and opened Pandora’s Box. Tough $hit, you can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.

So Now they are basically the OJ Simpson of the NCAA. Everyone knows what you did, you got away with it by lawyering up against a worthless investigative team, using the flawed culture system of the NCAA as a fall back, and now you walk around like it‘s cool and expect no one to care. Maybe someone in the old AD will write a book detailing how they would’ve done it if they had actually done it. I‘m sure they would allow every single student the opportunity to get a free copy.
UNC-National-Champions-in-Academic-Fraud-Banner.jpg

I know this man, ya'll taking away the gist of my post tho.
I guess I disagree. Yeah America grew from a colony to a super power, but look at where all of the prisoners went and all you see is dumb Georgia fans who aren't all the great at being the best (1980).

We just can't let the dumb criminals convince us that our recruits are trash because they clearly aren't. They are just sad they got rejecte by them.

Reactions: T Dog
Wonder what Kaemen is up to? Probably watching Marley and Me

tenor.gif

Every team in a recruiting battle with us right now. View attachment 281623
On the Georgia Tech Swarm Message Board they're extremely bitter saying that Tennessee has been loading up on 3 star recruits early which have puffed up their 2021 class rating and they're saying Tennessee will have the 5th best recruiting class in the SEC:rolleyes: They tried to say if you narrowed it down to teams with 10+ recruits that Tennessee was behind

Clemson
Ohio State
USC
Notre Dame
Florida
Texas
North Carolina

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On the Georgia Tech Swarm Message Board they're extremely bitter saying that Tennessee has been loading up on 3 star recruits early which have puffed up their 2021 class rating and they're saying Tennessee will have the 5th best recruiting class in the SEC:rolleyes: They tried to say if you narrowed it down to teams with 10+ recruits that Tennessee was behind

Clemson
Ohio State
USC
Notre Dame
Florida
Texas
North Carolina

Link please

Clemson
Ohio State
USC
Notre Dame
Florida
Texas
North Carolina

Why...does it matter...to THEM? 🤨

VN Store

Back