'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

nobody wants any of our committments. all trash, overrated, grade and off field issues. hadn't ya heard?

I’ve tried to stay away from this for a long time when it comes to other threads on this site because I enjoy the conversation with other UNC posters, and I hope they know that this isn’t pointed in their direction. We’re all Vols on here first and foremost. I mean almost half the guys in my wedding went to UNC. You could definitely say that I don’t bring it up and try to steer clear of it because I’m pretty close to it. However, when UNC starts attacking our academics and culture after what they got away with for the amount of time that they did, I’m gonna give my 2 cents on the subject.

Their self awareness or lack there of is hilarious. They really don’t understand that they can’t play the academic card anymore. Outside the bubble of that little part of Orange County everyone rolls their eyes when they bring up their superior academics. Play the “sleeping Giant“ card, or we’ve had some good Dlineman card, give recruits the old “the Well and the Bell and the crisp October nights” Charles Kuralt university of the people bull$hit montage, but stop with the academic hard sell. It’s embarrrassing. I understand UNC doesn’t really have a lot to compare to us when it comes to football. We have a better history, better facilities, better track record to the League, better fan base, better gameday experience, better NFL alums, better competition on a weekly basis, the list goes on... They know this and that’s why the always try to hold on to the academic trump card. I’m sorry, but you can’t. Not anymore. That went out the window when Marvin Austin showed up at a party in Miami and opened Pandora’s Box. Tough $hit, you can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube.

So Now they are basically the OJ Simpson of the NCAA. Everyone knows what you did, you got away with it by lawyering up against a worthless investigative team, using the flawed culture system of the NCAA as a fall back, and now you walk around like it‘s cool and expect no one to care. Maybe someone in the old AD will write a book detailing how they would’ve done it if they had actually done it. I‘m sure they would allow every single student the opportunity to get a free copy.

We really need to put NC on the schedule. Both in football and basketball.
baketball fine.

i just dismiss UNC football....it's inconsequential to us long term....(i'm sure they feel the same about our bball program...)

i'd like to play some ACC schools, and i'm not opposed to playing UNC at some point. but, couldn't care less what these people think....

baketball fine.

i just dismiss UNC football....it's inconsequential to us long term....(i'm sure they feel the same about our bball program...)

i'd like to play some ACC schools, and i'm not opposed to playing UNC at some point. but, couldn't care less what these people think....
I'd just like to beat them by 50 and shut them up and bring them back to reality.

Time to pay all the old debts and move the family to Nevada.
Bruin? You’re familiar with that area...and everything else. You’ll be my right hand man after we move.
1590074511856.gif

You can already hear this guy's name being called in the first round in a few years. I think he'll be an elite S, but he's gonna be good anywhere.

baketball fine.

It would be nice to play some out of conferecne regional and state border games, roatation every few years. Could only help with recruiting....... although, seemingly as of now that might not be an issue.........

It would be nice to play some out of conferecne regional and state border games, roatation every few years. Could only help with recruiting....... although, seemingly as of now that might not be an issue.........
we've never played any NC programs with any regularity and it's never hurt our ability to recruit that state. the only thing that's hurt our ability to recruit anywhere over the past decade-ish has been us...lol.

we've never played any NC programs with any regularity and it's never hurt our ability to recruit that state. the only thing that's hurt our ability to recruit anywhere over the past decade-ish has been us...lol.
We did play UNC in a series when the General was coaching. It looks like we played them every year from 1945-1961. We have a 20-11-1 record against them. We also played them for a while during the 1930’s. But that was back in the days we didn’t let teams score. We play tougher competition now.

Reactions: HeadVol77
We did play UNC in a series when the General was coaching. It looks like we played them every year from 1945-1961. We have a 20-11-1 record against them. We also played them for a while during the 1930’s. But that was back in the days we didn’t let teams score. We play tougher competition now.
qKIrPCA.gif

Hope the dog is ok! I spent my time at the Emergency Vet a couple weeks ago. Our Springer was bitten by a copperhead. She recovered already :)
Vet induced & introduced charcoal. Set IV & allowed to flush. HB was 200bpm, brought back to normal levels. At reg vet on IV monitoring high BP & toxicity.

She should be ok. Old girl had a rough night.

Vet induced & introduced charcoal. Set IV & allowed to flush. HB was 200bpm, brought back to normal levels. At reg vet on IV monitoring high BP & toxicity.

She should be ok. Old girl had a rough night.
Glad to hear she is doing better. Really can’t blame her for chocolate in a weak moment. Thought about it myself a time or two.

VN Store

Back