NBA Scouts...

hatvol96

will get a good read on a couple of UT guys tomorrow. Tyler Smith will matchup with another solid NBA prospect, Dujuan Summers. Also, Wayne v. Monroe should be very revealing.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Do you think Woolridge could play in the League?
That's probably premature to judge right now, be if he continues to improve at the rate he has since his sophomore year of high school he'll certainly have a shot. Big guys with deep range are always in demand.

Do you think Georgetown is going to try and run with us? The have been playing a more up-tempo style this year than in years past.

And how do you see this game going? Seems to me like UT should win but will be a good game.

Do you think Georgetown is going to try and run with us? The have been playing a more up-tempo style this year than in years past.

And how do you see this game going? Seems to me like UT should win but will be a good game.
Georgetown wants this game played 47 feet at a time. Whoever dictates tempo wins. I think UT has a little more firepower. I'm most interested in seeing Maze against Wright.

I think UT wins by at least 12.. were just too deep. they wont be able to handle Chism and T. Smith.. then Brian coming off the bench will kill em..

Scotty needs to have a big game tho.. we need his confidence up ! i hope they run more plays for him tomorrow

i certainly think so. I remember all the recruiting services saying that he's a late bloomer. But i'm a little biased because he's my favorite player.
You may be biased, but you are looking very smart. I sat next to a coach from the area of the country where Woolridge played his high school hoops during a game when he was a sophomore. We both agreed the only reason to recruit him was for a cheap pop because of who his dad was and that he would be an 11th or 12th guy on a decent team. He has obviously busted his ass and has become a player.

will get a good read on a couple of UT guys tomorrow. Tyler Smith will matchup with another solid NBA prospect, Dujuan Summers. Also, Wayne v. Monroe should be very revealing.Posted via VolNation Mobile

What you tryin' to say???:question:

You may be biased, but you are looking very smart. I sat next to a coach from the area of the country where Woolridge played his high school hoops during a game when he was a sophomore. We both agreed the only reason to recruit him was for a cheap pop because of who his dad was and that he would be an 11th or 12th guy on a decent team. He has obviously busted his ass and has become a player.

how tall was he when he was a sophomore?

I think UT wins by at least 12.. were just too deep. they wont be able to handle Chism and T. Smith.. then Brian coming off the bench will kill em..

Scotty needs to have a big game tho.. we need his confidence up ! i hope they run more plays for him tomorrow

You need to go to Vegas

good call.

Neither Tyler nor Chism improved their NBA stock today. Tyler was a huge non-factor in the first half, and got a lot of his points from the FT line in the 2nd.

Chism misses WAY too many shots 3 feet from the basket.

Cameron Tatum looked very good today with his shooting from .

JP Prince shot the ugliest 3 ball today that I have ever seen. It didn't hit the rim, the net, nothing, but bricked off the side of the backboard. I like JP, but he needs to be more consistent, as does Chism.

One more Sunday night to seal the deal. This would be a big boost for us if we could win this tournament, especially with the field that was participating.

I thought you were a prophet until I read the part about Brian killing em; he had zero points.

VN Store

Back