NBA Forum Fantasy Football League

Wow, this week was the definition of unlucky for me. My WR2 puts up a goose egg, while the receiver on my bench gets 32 points. I stupidly put Gronk in when he was essentially a decoy, while the TE I picked up this week that I left on my bench got 20 points. Despite all of that, i only lost by a point.

Wow, this week was the definition of unlucky for me. My WR2 puts up a goose egg, while the receiver on my bench gets 32 points. I stupidly put Gronk in when he was essentially a decoy, while the TE I picked up this week that I left on my bench got 20 points. Despite all of that, i only lost by a point.

I am doing terribly in my paid league. I drafted Gronk who hasn't scored a point and I drafted J Langford, T Rawls, R Jennings, and D Woodhead who are all out this week. I'm gonna be 0-4.

Call me Hannibal

I am only 2-1, but I got most PF and 2nd most PA, so y'all should be afraid.

:pepper:

Me and you this week. I got Watkins and Snead hurt, Abdullah on IR, and my QB and my best player on bye...congrats on the win. Lol plus side for me Gurley and Hill finally woke up last week, and the sdivisions have flipped this year and I'm in the weaker one.

Reactions: 1 person
Me and you this week. I got Watkins and Snead hurt, Abdullah on IR, and my QB and my best player on bye...congrats on the win. Lol plus side for me Gurley and Hill finally woke up last week, and the sdivisions have flipped this year and I'm in the weaker one.

Who you calling "weaker", *****?

VN Store

Back