NBA fans and Verizon users.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Looks like we have free NBA League pass agin this year. The games are showing up in the app starting tomorrow.

I have Verizon.... do I need to download the Verizon app or nba league pass? Which app freak, do tell

The Verizon NFL games and NBA League pass are nice. As is T-Mobile’s free MLB subscription.

Attachments

• 5E5B8081-BA67-4530-BAD8-503BFCECBAC7.jpg
    5E5B8081-BA67-4530-BAD8-503BFCECBAC7.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
The Verizon NFL games and NBA League pass are nice. As is T-Mobile’s free MLB sunbsvription.

The MLB subscription sucks, only because it won't let me watch the Braves due to blackout.

Last edited:
Once in the app scroll down until you see this.

Attachments

• F6325FEE-437B-4BB3-9962-3606DC2D8C82.jpg
    F6325FEE-437B-4BB3-9962-3606DC2D8C82.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
Again, it doesn’t have tonight’s games but should have all games, starting tomorrow.

Nice!! Thank you. I was hoping I could watch out of market nfl games after you mentioned that but no dice.

League pass is nice tho

Nice!! Thank you. I was hoping I could watch out of market nfl games after you mentioned that but no dice.

League pass is nice tho

You can’t watch out of market games on the NFL app?

I know I’ve watched out of market games.

You can’t watch out of market games on the NFL app?

I know I’ve watched out of market games.

I haven’t tried. Just downloaded the app because this thread and saw the NFL. Thought it said local and prime time games. I will check it out Sunday though

I haven’t tried. Just downloaded the app because this thread and saw the NFL. Thought it said local and prime time games. I will check it out Sunday though

It does say that but check during the game. I dont get every game but most are available for me.

I really don’t know why Verizon doesn’t publicize this more.

Ok, I think I understand. I have to use the LTE on my phone to use it? Can’t use my iPad on home WiFi?

Ok, I think I understand. I have to use the LTE on my phone to use it? Can’t use my iPad on home WiFi?

Not positive about that. You may just need to validate over LTE the first time. I’d be surprised if you can’t use WiFi at all.

But like the NFL app it may not work on anything other than your phone.

Is it only available on your phone or can you stream on other devices if you have this verizon deal?

Edit: Nm...looks like you guys are saying no.

I need to be able to stream on a desktop so i can watch on one of my screens while I work. I'll fork out the $200 if I have to. That'll end up being like $1/game

VN Store

Back