NBA 2k22

Anyone played on the 3v3 trampoline court? That’s the most goofy goober thing 2K has done ever I think lol

Anyone played on the 3v3 trampoline court? That’s the most goofy goober thing 2K has done ever I think lol
Hell nah. I remember them having it in 2k19 but not sure about last year. I stay away from park mostly because it always glitches on my end

Hell nah. I remember them having it in 2k19 but not sure about last year. I stay away from park mostly because it always glitches on my end
I play the 3v3 no squads court at the old warehouse or whatever it is. No lag since the games aren’t in the city itself. I do pretty well. I’m up to 95 overall, maxed all my badges besides play making. Have like 8 of those left to get.

Reactions: mrMet
I play the 3v3 no squads court at the old warehouse or whatever it is. No lag since the games aren’t in the city itself. I do pretty well. I’m up to 95 overall, maxed all my badges besides play making. Have like 8 of those left to get.
I love the old gym when my friends aren't on. So glad they added that to the game.

I’m up to 96 overall with maxed badges. I’m pretty good but only in the old gym. I just can’t compete with the all stars that play at the park lol

I’m up to 96 overall with maxed badges. I’m pretty good but only in the old gym. I just can’t compete with the all stars that play at the park lol
The park is way too cheesy unless you have a full 3 man squad where you have chemistry. I just prefer rec in general whether I’m solo or with my friends

The park is way too cheesy unless you have a full 3 man squad where you have chemistry. I just prefer rec in general whether I’m solo or with my friends
That’s the problem I’m having. I don’t have any friends with 2k on PS5. They’re all last gen or Xbox. So I’m stuck solo and my teammates are usually Timmy no thumbs

Who’s getting 2k23?
Did they get rid of the neighborhood and having to skate around for hours and do fetch quests? Is greening 3s still easier than dunking the ball?

2k used to be my favorite game. Had 4 friends I played with year round. They've ruined it. Almost completely.

Did they get rid of the neighborhood and having to skate around for hours and do fetch quests? Is greening 3s still easier than dunking the ball?

2k used to be my favorite game. Had 4 friends I played with year round. They've ruined it. Almost completely.
You’d like the gameplay this year. 3’s are back to being green or a miss only. No whites anymore.

Fetch quests still there though

You’d like the gameplay this year. 3’s are back to being green or a miss only. No whites anymore.

Fetch quests still there though
Yes I've been playing. The game play is much improved I will say, but the VC inflation is flat out ridiculous. I'm glad they at least made the city much smaller so I'm not constantly skateboarding. The rec is fun and actually rewards good basketball, no more left right stepback cheese. Me and 2 of my friends were 3-0 in the rec last night.

Yes I've been playing. The game play is much improved I will say, but the VC inflation is flat out ridiculous. I'm glad they at least made the city much smaller so I'm not constantly skateboarding. The rec is fun and actually rewards good basketball, no more left right stepback cheese. Me and 2 of my friends were 3-0 in the rec last night.
You can also hop on the subway to get you to various parts of the city too. VC inflation is awful but glad the shooting is back to greens

VN Store

Back