Natty or Bust for UGA. No more excuses!!

Reading is hard. I get it. But I never told you how to feel

“Fellow fans bashing Georgia helps make us a laughing stock” makes it sound like we should be praising them instead of making fun of them, even though they’re the biggest underachieving program in the SEC.

It’s true whether you want to admit it or not.

“Fellow fans bashing Georgia helps make us a laughing stock” makes it sound like we should be praising them instead of making fun of them, even though they’re the biggest underachieving program in the SEC.

Lol it doesn’t sound like that at all. But we are mocked for how we treat other programs in our current state

There’s miles between making fun of/bashing Georgia and praising them.

Today? That's from a fella who lives in yesterday. 1980? Hey, that's 4 decades!:rolleyes:
Whoa bro'.....UTenn ain't done much for me lately. UTex has more to show than the Voles the last twenty years. Shame for your once proud program.
tennessee-trash-can.jpg

I’m not bashing them. I bash Florida, Alabama, and other programs and fanbases I hate as a fan but respect as a rival. I have no respect whatsoever for uga or the fanbase. Being a trash program has nothing to do with wins, it has to do with the dignity, class, and professionalism of the program.

But hey, you be you. ‘Kay??
This the dignity, class, and professionalism you talkin about?
Screen-Shot-2020-12-13-at-5.48.03-AM-1200x628.jpg

I’m not bashing them. I bash Florida, Alabama, and other programs and fanbases I hate as a fan but respect as a rival. I have no respect whatsoever for uga or the fanbase. Being a trash program has nothing to do with wins, it has to do with the dignity, class, and professionalism of the program.

But hey, you be you. ‘Kay??
Class and dignity? Got it.
urban-meyer-aaron-hernandez.jpg

This the dignity, class, and professionalism you talkin about?
View attachment 379851

You miss the point. The real klassy move would be to put an OL on the game ticket for the opponent in which that same OL dove at and broke a DLs leg the year before.

You know, just as an example.

Trash program.

We lose 6 games or more nearly every season I would gladly take the success Georgia has had and being a relevant program and national title contender every year over the dumpster fire we have been since 2008.

Eh, we both have our own humps to get over. Granted, their humps are much more respectable humps than ours, theirs being a Natty and ours being a 10-win season and a Divisional Title, but they certainly have some warranted frustration, just like us.

We recruit in the Top 25 pretty much every year, but we can’t finish a season ranked in the Top 25.

They recruit at a National Championship level every year, but they can’t win a Natty.

You can list out a myriad of reasons why we can’t get over our hump, but what are their reasons? By all rights they should be the other Bama of the conference, so what’s the “other Bama” doing losing to Pruitt’s eventual 3-7 Vols at halftime? What’s the other Bama doing starting a QB for most of last year that wouldn’t have started for us? What’s the “other Bama” doing barely squeaking by Cincinnati in their bowl game, getting embarrassed twice in 2020, or losing to Muschamps SC two years ago?

See what I’m saying? Believe me, it’s not sunshine and lollipops over there, they are frustrated.

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back