Natty or Bust for UGA. No more excuses!!

Clemson's QB started two games.
Led the biggest comeback in Clemson history to beat Boston College in his first start. Lost by one score at Notre Dame in his second start while setting the all time passing yardage record against the Irish. He played lots after the Tigers pulled Lawrence I'm other games, too. Don't count him out yet.

Clemson's QB problem is that Ugieleilie (sp) is their only scholly QB right now since their backup is out for the season. They are loaded on the O line, RB, and receivers. They have a nasty defense with most if tgecstsrters returning.

Healthy QB, they beat UGa.

Led the biggest comeback in Clemson history to beat Boston College in his first start. Lost by one score at Notre Dame in his second start while setting the all time passing yardage record against the Irish. He played lots after the Tigers pulled Lawrence I'm other games, too. Don't count him out yet.

Clemson's QB problem is that Ugieleilie (sp) is their only scholly QB right now since their backup is out for the season. They are loaded on the O line, RB, and receivers. They have a nasty defense with most if tgecstsrters returning.

Didn’t know that about your QB depth. That might change some things offensively. I would imagine less read option and maybe more bubbles and swings out of the backfield, maybe even Wildcat. That’s what I would do anyway.

Time is up for Kirby Smart. This will be his 6th year as the Head Coach and it is entirely his team. When looking at the competition for contenders, there are a lot of question marks. Ohio State, Clemson, and Alabama are replacing QBs. Oklahoma still has a bad defense and an inconsistent QB. UNC has a bad defense. Georgia has a great defense with firepower on offense. This is Kirby's final chance to prove that he is an actual great coach or cement the fact that he can not get the most out of his players and develop them for the ultimate goal of a natty and the NFL. He has run out of excuses!!
Georgia is basically every really good team in the NBA during Jordan’s prime. Alabama and Clemson are just better than everyone and Georgia is just very good at the wrong time.

Georgia is basically every really good team in the NBA during Jordan’s prime. Alabama and Clemson are just better than everyone and Georgia is just very good at the wrong time.
Georgia had chances to win a title(s) before Saban had Alabama rolling though (2002, 2007, 2008).

That 2008 squad where he had Stafford, Moreno, A.J. Green, and a host of NFLers on the defense was a particular disappointment. They didn't even finish in the top 10 in the AP. I think that season was a line of demarcation for a lot of Georgia fans/observers, like we knew Richt wasn't going to win a title there at that point.

2FE9A08F-5CE9-41E5-9058-23A331A74C29.gif

Georgia had chances to win a title(s) before Saban had Alabama rolling though (2002, 2007, 2008).

That 2008 squad where he had Stafford, Moreno, A.J. Green, and a host of NFLers on the defense was a particular disappointment. They didn't even finish in the top 10 in the AP. I think that season was a line of demarcation for a lot of Georgia fans/observers, like we knew Richt wasn't going to win a title there at that point.

You and I have a very different definition of "disappointment." uga hopes crushed is like sweet nectar for me.

how else does a school thats last NC was in 1980 get these guys ?

Ask @ZippyMorocco It's the pure awesomeness of uga and the desire of every high school player in America to be part of that parade of unicorns and rainbows. Lmao.

The amount of sports radio talking heads I’ve heard the past few weeks have basically all said the same thing about how this needs to be the year for . I forget who said it, probably Kanell, who said that UGA should have no problem winning the SEC and beating Bama this year. Typical Kanell BS, but the pieces are in place.

The amount of sports radio talking heads I’ve heard the past few weeks have basically all said the same thing about how this needs to be the year for . I forget who said it, probably Kanell, who said that UGA should have no problem winning the SEC and beating Bama this year. Typical Kanell BS, but the pieces are in place.

Don’t feed the uga trolls, brother. That’s just the kind of affirmation those annoying labradors crave.

If they don’t win it all, I’ll laugh even harder. If they back their way into a NC, it won’t matter because they are simply a trash program and fanbase unworthy of basic respect.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Don’t feed the uga trolls, brother. That’s just the kind of affirmation those annoying labradors crave.

If they don’t win it all, I’ll laugh even harder. If they back their way into a NC, it won’t matter because they are simply a trash program and fanbase unworthy of basic respect.
When they don’t win it… Again… Its gonna be hilarious.

When they don’t win it… Again… Its gonna be hilarious.

It's really my fav part about football rn, other then the Browns. Eventually this is all going to come tumbling down between the hedges, and if it's the COX that beat up Georgia AGAIN, I MIGHT HAVE TO RETIRE MY COLLEGE BALL FAN CARD BECAUSE THAT WILL BE PEAK COLLEGE BALL.

Reactions: VolInNW
We lose 6 games or more nearly every season I would gladly take the success Georgia has had and being a relevant program and national title contender every year over the dumpster fire we have been since 2008.
If you were on the fire Fulmer bus, that's not true.

We lose 6 games or more nearly every season I would gladly take the success Georgia has had and being a relevant program and national title contender every year over the dumpster fire we have been since 2008.

I would give up college football forever before I would ever be a fan of that trash program. Period.

Reactions: joevol33
I would give up college football forever before I would ever be a fan of that trash program. Period.
Hating the program has nothing to do with how successful they’ve been the last few years. I still hate Georgia. But they’ve been immensely successful. The team I cheer for? Well, they’re literally a laughingstock. And fellow fans bashing Georgia like they average 5 wins a year, only helps make us a laughingstock

Hating the program has nothing to do with how successful they’ve been the last few years. I still hate Georgia. But they’ve been immensely successful. The team I cheer for? Well, they’re literally a laughingstock. And fellow fans bashing Georgia like they average 5 wins a year, only helps make us a laughingstock

I’m not bashing them. I bash Florida, Alabama, and other programs and fanbases I hate as a fan but respect as a rival. I have no respect whatsoever for uga or the fanbase. Being a trash program has nothing to do with wins, it has to do with the dignity, class, and professionalism of the program.

But hey, you be you. ‘Kay??

Reactions: Wireless1

Don’t tell us how to feel

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back