Natty or Bust for UGA. No more excuses!!

Time is up for Kirby Smart. This will be his 6th year as the Head Coach and it is entirely his team. When looking at the competition for contenders, there are a lot of question marks. Ohio State, Clemson, and Alabama are replacing QBs. Oklahoma still has a bad defense and an inconsistent QB. UNC has a bad defense. Georgia has a great defense with firepower on offense. This is Kirby's final chance to prove that he is an actual great coach or cement the fact that he can not get the most out of his players and develop them for the ultimate goal of a natty and the NFL. He has run out of excuses!!
57A39A6C-135F-4122-86BF-A6F5107B8B39.gif

Reactions: feathersax
you had to go and do it........

Yeah, except for the fact there was no concussion on my play, they are identical. You'll notice I didn't post a clip of Chubb's injury....because that would have been in poor taste.

See how that works?

uga. Trash. Most needy, whinny, passive aggressive fans in sports.

Yeah, except for the fact there was no concussion on my play, they are identical. You'll notice I didn't post a clip of Chubb's injury....because that would have been in poor taste.

See how that works?

uga. Trash. Most needy, whinny, passive aggressive fans in sports.

Well, ok....I'm sorry

Considering we are competing with them for recruits and are in the same division as them, I would care
A UT fan should not be concerned with the discussion of whether Kirby is underachieving or not. The discussion of whether Heupel is doing a good job or not should be the focus.

lol no it wouldnt. All shoulder or you just blind?
He's a pup fan, so definitely blind. Either that, or delusional? They've been seeing a national championship in Athens since I moved here in 1999, but they're the only ones who see it every year šŸ¤£

The problem with that clip is thatā€™s uga fans always embrace hope. That guy is way too chill to be a needy, passive aggressive uga fan.

Reactions: 05_never_again
F georgia. Zero respect. Couldnt care less if they win it all, still a trash program with the most petulant, needy fanbase in sports.

Didn't want to leave any ambiguity, after all.
Ga fans and Titans fans are interchangeable.

Thereā€™s no way they can beat Bama twice. If they can go undefeated during the regular season and lose close in the SEC title game I could see them getting another shot in the CFP. If they somehow beat Bama in the SEC title game I give them zero chance of beating Bama in a CFP championship game. As in none.

Agreed. They have Clemson in their first game at a (supposedly) neutral site in Charlotte, plus Florida, too.

That's likely more of a home game for Clemson.

As long as the Clemson QB staus healthy, Clemson probably wins, especially with Pickens out for the year for UGa.

Even if UGa beats Clemson and the Gators, two losses to Bama puts them out if the playoffs.

VN Store

Back