National media weighs in [face mask gate]

Pruitt could lose his job for this one.. NFL coaches dont even do that. The fact that he did that on National TV. What if that was your son? This situation is bigger than football.
I'm not the biggest Pruitt supporter and everybody knows that. I am getting sick of these players though having to be treated with kids gloves. No wonder they're so damn soft. Jerking his helmet is not going to kill him. It might embarrass him but he deserves it.

Reactions: cgrish
JG instantly hit the bike and turned into alonte Taylor look alike, he’s like aight coach I’ll start training now to get better lmao, the announcers actually thought that was JG!
Well, he was #2. So, at least they didn't show the punter and try to pass him off as Guarantano.

DoTJ4eNUYAAe7ZR.jpg
The full incident was way worse, wonder where the media outrage was.

Reactions: tnvols72
Have any of them ever played a sport?

I usually look at the bio of the "journalist" just to see what other things they have written. By the looks of most of them and this is my completely superficial and judgmental opinion, no they have not.

Pruitt could lose his job for this one.. NFL coaches dont even do that. The fact that he did that on National TV. What if that was your son? This situation is bigger than football.
Are you serious right now? Come on man. I am a football coach and I have done worse than that a bunch of times.... He did not even jerk him around by the facemask!
If you really think this is bad please do not ever watch football again.
Football is a rough tough sport that takes grown men being able to take some tough coaching to compete....

So the national sports media, who mostly share the same brain and haven’t had an original thought since the football phone was introduced, have decided Pruitt tugging JGs face mask for a half second is tantamount to assault. It’s all over Twitter. They are climbing over each other to wave their virtue flags. It’s pathetic.
Where I'm from that's called coaching. Wtf is the problem?

So the national sports media, who mostly share the same brain and haven’t had an original thought since the football phone was introduced, have decided Pruitt tugging JGs face mask for a half second is tantamount to assault. It’s all over Twitter. They are climbing over each other to wave their virtue flags. It’s pathetic.

Yes, but slapping a player on the helmet after a good play isn’t??? Stupid double standards. He deserved to have Pruitt touch his helmet for less than a second with one finger. Good grief. 🙄

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH

LMAO. I never say never but on the surface this is laughable. If he loses his job for this we should storm the NCAA offices

you are joking aren't you? If not, you're the worst snowflake I've ever seen. If a tug on the facemask is too rough for you, you need to pick another sport. If that was my son, I certainly wouldn't think he was abused. As a matter of fact, when my son played high school ball, his coach was rougher than that. Pruitt did nothing wrong.

I’m more worried about ESPN. No Dodgers, no Red Sox, and their beloved Yankees got taken out tonight. If I cared I’d have the entire network on a watch. They’’re too depressed to moan about this.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Are you serious right now? Come on man. I am a football coach and I have done worse than that a bunch of times.... He did not even jerk him around by the facemask!
If you really think this is bad please do not ever watch football again.
Football is a rough tough sport that takes grown men being able to take some tough coaching to compete....
Amen bro

Reactions: SmokinBob

VN Store

Back