National media weighs in [face mask gate]

troyntn71

Pruitt could lose his job for this one.. NFL coaches dont even do that. The fact that he did that on National TV. What if that was your son? This situation is bigger than football.
I'm not the biggest Pruitt supporter and everybody knows that. I am getting sick of these players though having to be treated with kids gloves. No wonder they're so damn soft. Jerking his helmet is not going to kill him. It might embarrass him but he deserves it.

1972 Grad

JG instantly hit the bike and turned into alonte Taylor look alike, he’s like aight coach I’ll start training now to get better lmao, the announcers actually thought that was JG!
Well, he was #2. So, at least they didn't show the punter and try to pass him off as Guarantano.

stevenrich2003

Pruitt could lose his job for this one.. NFL coaches dont even do that. The fact that he did that on National TV. What if that was your son? This situation is bigger than football.
Are you serious right now? Come on man. I am a football coach and I have done worse than that a bunch of times.... He did not even jerk him around by the facemask!
If you really think this is bad please do not ever watch football again.
Football is a rough tough sport that takes grown men being able to take some tough coaching to compete....

RTVFL89

So the national sports media, who mostly share the same brain and haven’t had an original thought since the football phone was introduced, have decided Pruitt tugging JGs face mask for a half second is tantamount to assault. It’s all over Twitter. They are climbing over each other to wave their virtue flags. It’s pathetic.
Where I'm from that's called coaching. Wtf is the problem?

alavolfan

Back in bammer...bummer
So the national sports media, who mostly share the same brain and haven’t had an original thought since the football phone was introduced, have decided Pruitt tugging JGs face mask for a half second is tantamount to assault. It’s all over Twitter. They are climbing over each other to wave their virtue flags. It’s pathetic.
Yes, but slapping a player on the helmet after a good play isn’t??? Stupid double standards. He deserved to have Pruitt touch his helmet for less than a second with one finger. Good grief. 🙄

vols40

LMAO. I never say never but on the surface this is laughable. If he loses his job for this we should storm the NCAA offices

Tarkus

you are joking aren't you? If not, you're the worst snowflake I've ever seen. If a tug on the facemask is too rough for you, you need to pick another sport. If that was my son, I certainly wouldn't think he was abused. As a matter of fact, when my son played high school ball, his coach was rougher than that. Pruitt did nothing wrong.

Volz4lif3

VN Hose Toter
Are you serious right now? Come on man. I am a football coach and I have done worse than that a bunch of times.... He did not even jerk him around by the facemask!
If you really think this is bad please do not ever watch football again.
Football is a rough tough sport that takes grown men being able to take some tough coaching to compete....
Amen bro

VN Store