National Average Price of Gasoline Hits an All-Time High

Funny. I was in a Lowe's today waiting to talk to the guy in appliances who was selling something to a couple who were two places in line ahead of me. The gentleman in that couple who appeared to be in his sixties was complaining about price and/or lead time and said "Democrats". I waited a couple of beats and said "I heard a dirty word" and all five of the adults in that little area basically nodded "yup". When I got out to my truck later, the older dude who had been right in front of me (and his wife was hoping one of two dishwashers could be delivered before she dies), who looked like we wasn't long for this world either, was getting into a beautiful black Cayenne I had admired on my way into the store. I spoke to him then briefly and he told me he has a couple of 911s too. That's how I'd like to go out.
Are they looking to adopt a Chem E who is forklift certified?

Are they looking to adopt a Chem E who is forklift certified?
Not likely. I guess I should be happy with my forklift fleet. Fleet seems like a misnomer in that context.

But @Orangeburst might like to know I took delivery 2 weeks ago on a brand new Toyota Lift, propane powered. Traded in one of my old ones. Living large, I tell ya.

Saw this posted;

Oil companies makes about 10 cents on each gallon of gas before taxes. Federal Government makes 18.3 to 24.4 cents per gallon. States make from 15 cents to 67 cents per gallon. I don't think the oil companies are the problem.
Have you seen their Year over Year profits?

Democrats won’t be able to live that one down.

Republicans will be playing that on a loop as we draw closer to November.

In before: tHat’S NoT wHaT hE mEant ThoUgh!!! 😭

Newsflash: it doesn’t matter what he meant. That’s what he SAID.
On National television.
For all Americans to hear.

In addition, you will hear: You can't blame one man for this.

In 2020? That and a federal government, led by a certain real estate mogul, who allowed his people to push it. Also don't forget that same mogul trashing the governor of GA for opening back up too early

Power hungry politicians , a dumbass collective , a terrible idea for an agenda ( shutting down a giant machine to control the masses) … I’m not picky Ill spread it around .

Power hungry politicians , a dumbass collective , a terrible idea for an agenda ( shutting down a giant machine to control the masses) … I’m not picky Ill spread it around .
Sure. Just make you give Trump his proper amount. And it's not small. Lots of trump folks like to pretend he acted differently

Sure. Just make you give Trump his proper amount. And it's not small. Lots of trump folks like to pretend he acted differently

Trumps an idiot, Biden’s worse .. the left shot thenselves in both feet at once , DC politics is a game for the upper classes and we take it in the shorts … no problem

Reactions: AM64
Not likely. I guess I should be happy with my forklift fleet. Fleet seems like a misnomer in that context.

But @Orangeburst might like to know I took delivery 2 weeks ago on a brand new Toyota Lift, propane powered. Traded in one of my old ones. Living large, I tell ya.

200w.gif

I actually mean it in the spicy chicken. Their regular chicken is good but their spicy version is top shelf to me. My favorite chicken sandwich. While their nuggets are good I actually prefer McNuggets even though they’re not chunk chicken meat like CFA.
Hardees new chicken bites are actually the best. I'd suggest giving them a try. Had them recently on the way to see an MLB game. Both times I've had them they were cooked fresh as well.

Trump's problem is he probably listened to people on the left like Fauci, and then they sent our stimulus checks to everyone. I think he felt compelled if he was going to make people go home for a couple of weeks.

Biden came around and doubled down when it was clear it was a stupid idea.

Democrats won’t be able to live that one down.

Republicans will be playing that on a loop as we draw closer to November.

In before: tHat’S NoT wHaT hE mEant ThoUgh!!! 😭

Newsflash: it doesn’t matter what he meant. That’s what he SAID.
On National television.
For all Americans to hear.
This same logic didn’t apply to the previous guy…Biden is an idiot, this we all know but the rights double standard for saying “it doesn’t matter what he meant” is just comical

This same logic didn’t apply to the previous guy…Biden is an idiot, this we all know but the rights double standard for saying “it doesn’t matter what he meant” is just comical
Find a post from me defending the other guy. I’ll wait.

VN Store

Back