National Average Price of Gasoline Hits an All-Time High

Prices at the pump have hit record highs across the entire planet. Why do we think we're special and should be immune from a global phenomenon?
So you’re one of those that feel it’s just a coincidence that Biden has been pushing EVs since the beginning and since he took office the gas prices sore after closing the pipeline? Some may think he closed the pipeline because this was his plan all along.

So you’re one of those that feel it’s just a coincidence that Biden has been pushing EVs since the beginning and since he took office the gas prices sore after closing the pipeline? Some may think he closed the pipeline because this was his plan all along.

Describe to me in detail the usage of the pipeline and the ultimate destination of the product.

If half of the people in our country owned an electric vehicle today, could we provide the energy to operate said vehicle? And how would that electric power be provided?
And just how big would that hole in the earth be?

How do you get from those comments that he is "praising" high gas prices? Ridiculous claim by Fox and by you.

And here's the thing, you are an absolute imbecile if you cannot see, or are unwilling to admit, that he's absolutely right. Fossil fuels by definition are a finite fuel source. We are transitioning - we have no choice. See e.g. EVs, advances in solar, etc. Your argument that he's hastening that for some grandiose plan of switching to other fuels is just moronic. But that is what you and Fox are implying.

Wait, you don't think his policies are aimed at speeding the transition to "green" energy?

Describe to me in detail the usage of the pipeline and the ultimate destination of the product.
Can you? Regardless, it wouldn’t be finished right now anyway. However the immediate halt on its progress showed the intent behind it

Can you? Regardless, it wouldn’t be finished right now anyway. However the immediate halt on its progress showed the intent behind it

Don't deflect. Describe to me in detail the usage of the pipeline and the ultimate destination of the product.

These technologies just don't get turned on with the flip of a switch. Takes time. Evolves. We can't go to the last drop of oil then the next day have every home, industry, and vehicle, run on some other source.

To you and K-town. The argument from this administration has never been that we are "running out of fossil fuels". It's that fossil fuels are bad for the environment so we have to stop using them.

Don't deflect. Describe to me in detail the usage of the pipeline and the ultimate destination of the product.
Idk and it doesn’t matter where it was headed. My understanding is a pipeline is used to transport crude oil from one destination to another. If Biden’s plan was green energy all along it shows intent to stop the production of ANY pipeline at this point in time. Idgaf if it was headed to Egypt. Biden imposed his unthought out will on us and the entire world.

Idk and it doesn’t matter where it was headed. My understanding is a pipeline is used to transport crude oil from one destination to another. If Biden’s plan was green energy all along it shows intent to stop the production of ANY pipeline at this point in time.

Keystone wasn't made to transport crude; it was made to transport tar sands. Tar sands can't be refined into fuel. It was going to be transported to China to be refined into mechanical lubricant.

Pipeline construction often requires use of imminent domain seizure of personal property. Are you telling me you're against person property rights?

My mother had me late in life (early 40s). When she was in high school the prediction was there was about 30 years of oil left in the ground. When I was in 8th grade (Almost 40 years after her attending high school), our science book predicted about 30 years of oil remaining in the ground. It is now almost 40 years after I read that. Is oil finite? Probably. Can anyone predict when it will run out? No.

Keystone wasn't made to transport crude; it was made to transport tar sands. Tar sands can't be refined into fuel. It was going to be transported to China to be refined into mechanical lubricant.

Pipeline construction often requires use of imminent domain seizure of personal property. Are you telling me you're against person property rights?
If your explanation is correct then I stand corrected on the pipeline. But I don’t stand corrected on Biden or his policies. His intent is still to drive gas prices sky high to speed up the process of going green. Never mind the long term effects that the giant hole in the earth may present in the future as long as he can say he finally accomplished SOMETHING.

And as for seizing property, no I don’t agree. On the flip side idk if the people would get their property back once completed either. It’s not like a road where there will be a permanent structure and therefore “could” never be “returned” to the owners. If you’ve ever seen a finished pipeline, it’s actually quite nice looking and may very well have been a temporary seizure of the land.

Last edited:
If your explanation is correct then I stand corrected on the pipeline. But I don’t stand corrected on Biden or his policies. His intent is still to drive gas prices sky high to speed up the process of going green. Never mind the long term effects that the giant hole in the earth may present in the future as long as he can say he finally accomplished SOMETHING

Your thesis that the sky high gas prices are Biden's goal means you subscribe to the theory that he is working as part of a multinational cabal to raise prices at every pump on the planet. Americans are still paying significantly lower prices than anywhere else.

I don't believe in the unnatural push for electric vehicles and I find the denial many people hold of their environmental impact to be a dangerous mindset.

Your thesis that the sky high gas prices are Biden's goal means you subscribe to the theory that he is working as part of a multinational cabal to raise prices at every pump on the planet. Americans are still paying significantly lower prices than anywhere else.

I don't believe in the unnatural push for electric vehicles and I find the denial many people hold of their environmental impact to be a dangerous mindset.
I think it’s really this simple. Biden wants to absolutely destroy America. From its economy to its core. Do you think open boarders was just an “oops”? How about the riots? “My bad”? Arming the Taliban while trying to disarm us leaving us to deal with illegals he’s letting in and dropping around the country empty handed? People call him an idiot and I’d agree if he was actually trying to help Americans. But I don’t. I think he’s trying to cripple Americans and he’s doing a masterful job. Which actually makes him a genius. Just an evil one

Just stop.

While tar sands have been in production since the late 1960s, and currently account for about 5 percent of all U.S. gasoline, production has been scaling up—which could have serious consequences for the air, water, and climate.

What Are Tar Sands?

Oil sands – Overview

I think it’s really this simple. Biden wants to absolutely destroy America. From its economy to its core. Do you think open boarders was just an “oops”? How about the riots? “My bad”? Arming the Taliban while trying to disarm us leaving us to deal with illegals he’s letting in and dropping around the country empty handed? People call him an idiot and I’d agree if he was actually trying to help Americans. But I don’t. I think he’s trying to cripple Americans and he’s doing a masterful job. Which actually makes him a genius. Just an evil one

Unwrap your lips from Fox News' electric dick. I'm conservative and I don't even believe this ****.

Is he inept and undeserving of the office? Yeah. Is he out to intentionally destroy America? Hell no.

Reactions: DrRosenRosen

This is absolutely wrong lol. We did a ton of work at Wood River circa 2010 for the first phase of the Keystone pipeline and all of that refined product (over 300k BBL/day) is sold in the St. Louis area.

Unwrap your lips from Fox News' electric dick. I'm conservative and I don't even believe this ****.

Is he inept and undeserving of the office? Yeah. Is he out to intentionally destroy America? Hell no.
Ok. Go on believing he’s got good intentions. Just ask yourself if you’ve EVER met someone that is that poor at decision making. I’m sure if your answer is yes, you’re likely talking about the homeless. Then ask yourself how someone so poor at decision making became the POTUS.

None of us want to believe it but the evidence is in your face. At one point Hitler seemed like the best option as well

Last edited:
Speculation their record high profits might not keep growing?
Speculation that supplies, refinement, and delivery are in jeopardy and that demand will remain high.

Im not exactly sure how it effects price at pump but I understand why the difference between pump price and barrel price.

VN Store

Back