Nashville Government covered up COVID rates

huh a national emergency calls for a national response....but whatev....whatever he touches dies. His fingerprints are all over this.
Really? Because when he came out with his plans for shutting down and reopening all the states said he didn't have the authority. And there's just as much blood on Pelosi and Schumers hands. Please show me 1 leader on either side of the aisle who has handled this well, just one

Really? Because when he came out with his plans for shutting down and reopening all the states said he didn't have the authority. And there's just as much blood on Pelosi and Schumers hands. Please show me 1 leader on either side of the aisle who has handled this well, just one
All I remember is him shutting down travel to China. That's it, I may be wrong.

No national leadership.....50 different states doing 50 different things. You may want to look towards the whitehouse.
That's how it is set up work. Even the guy you about to vote for walked back his call for mandated masks because he knows he doesn't have the power. State and local own this

That's how it is set up work. Even the guy you about to vote for walked back his call for mandated masks because he knows he doesn't have the power. State and local own this
And thats how it should work.

Wyoming's response to covid doesn't have be what California's is.

And for that matter a rural upstate New York town doesn't have to respond the same way NYC does.

Reactions: StarRaider
Maybe he didn't want to cause a panic. Last I heard lying was praised....I guess it depends on what you are lying about, or who is doing the lying.
Only thing keeping me from pointing this very thing out myself is that fact that it doesnt apply here.

He was lying (bad like trump) in order to cause/allow panic (bad, not like Trumps lie)

Of course I am sure as I read this thread it will have explained how this is actually Trumps fault. So forgive me if that's been posted already.

No national leadership.....50 different states doing 50 different things. You may want to look towards the whitehouse.
Uh what. Any one state on it's own was capable of coming up with a good, or at least better than no federal plan, option. Many did not.

You cant blame individual failures of responsible officials on the lack of a one size fits all policy from the feds.

Uh what. Any one state on it's own was capable of coming up with a good, or at least better than no federal plan, option. Many did not.

You cant blame individual failures of responsible officials on the lack of a one size fits all policy from the feds.

Like it has been said ad nauseum- Trump is a dictator. OH NO, Trump didn't do dictator things, he killed all these people.

If there's one thing that is a hallmark of leftism, it's a total inability to understand that people aren't a homogenous blob. For whatever reason they think those one-size-fits-all policies and plans work for everyone no matter the situation. It's why things get so royally f***ed up all over the place- because we truly are all unique in perspectives, cultures, backgrounds, needs, and thoughts. The smallest minority is the individual, after all.

My theory is that this nuance is too hard for the leftist to understand. I imagine they can only process large, uniform blocks of information and can't handle anything that may require any level of discernment. They always bring to life the NPC meme, and it's why you here people arguing with leftists sometimes say 'I can literally just replace you with someone else to parrot things back at me, do you have no individuality?' The sad thing is many only identify as surface-level crap like their political team, or their skin color, or whether or not they have balls.

Like it has been said ad nauseum- Trump is a dictator. OH NO, Trump didn't do dictator things, he killed all these people.

If there's one thing that is a hallmark of leftism, it's a total inability to understand that people aren't a homogenous blob. For whatever reason they think those one-size-fits-all policies and plans work for everyone no matter the situation. It's why things get so royally f***ed up all over the place- because we truly are all unique in perspectives, cultures, backgrounds, needs, and thoughts. The smallest minority is the individual, after all.

My theory is that this nuance is too hard for the leftist to understand. I imagine they can only process large, uniform blocks of information and can't handle anything that may require any level of discernment. They always bring to life the NPC meme, and it's why you here people arguing with leftists sometimes say 'I can literally just replace you with someone else to parrot things back at me, do you have no individuality?' The sad thing is many only identify as surface-level crap like their political team, or their skin color, or whether or not they have balls.
I agree with the dictator who doesnt dictate enough bit. Biggest head scratcher for me.

Trump can do only do wrong, yet they want him to consistently do more. At least when the Rs dont like someone, they want him to do less of what he does. That's internally consistent. But asking for the guy you dont like to do more things you wont like doesnt make sense. At all.

I agree with the dictator who doesnt dictate enough bit. Biggest head scratcher for me.

Trump can do only do wrong, yet they want him to consistently do more. At least when the Rs dont like someone, they want him to do less of what he does. That's internally consistent. But asking for the guy you dont like to do more things you wont like doesnt make sense. At all.
It’s so they have more to blame him for

They want something more people will be outraged about

Reactions: Tyler Durden
So the United States and the leadership didn't suck at the response, just the 50 states and ever locality's leadership did.

So the United States and the leadership didn't suck at the response, just the 50 states and ever locality.
How many state Governors forced COVID patients into nursing homes?

How do the death rates in those states compare to the rest of the country?

So the United States and the leadership didn't suck at the response, just the 50 states and ever locality's leadership did.

Not all 50 states and their cities had a bad response.

How many state Governors forced COVID patients into nursing homes?

How do the death rates in those states compare to the rest of the country?
I don't know. Why don't you just go ahead and say what you're going to say.

VN Store

Back