Nasdaq to Advance Diversity through New Proposed Listing Requirements

It travelled from her 35 to the other team's 40 yard line. That is 25 yards in the air, and approximately head high. I'll be 71 tomorrow, and I think I can do better. I used to be decent on field goals through 40 yards, and had a long of 46. Of course, that was back in straight ahead kicking days. Now, an extra point might be a challenge for me.

It was a designed squib kick so that there was no chance of her getting hit.

You really believe what you just wrote? This is leftist pressure pure and simple to put a woman/minority on a board... or else. What a crock. Diversity for the sake of diversity. The first company that doesn't do it and 'writes a letter advising..." will be crucified in the leftist media. GTFO with your justification gar-bage

This is pure dictatorship, a private company should put who the want to. This is cultural marxism at it'S finest. Insane.

Maybe. She shouldn't be on a football field if she doesn't want to get hit.

Can you imagine if she had gotten hit??? It would’ve been “sexist” on the offending players, he would have been excoriated in the media and by the left, yet the woke crowd can claim she “deserved” to be out there, can do anything she wants, etc...except get hit.

Reactions: AM64 and 1972 Grad
Maybe. She shouldn't be on a football field if she doesn't want to get hit.

The article I read said that she's 6'2", and pictures show she didn't need a girl sized uniform. I don't know about her tackling or blocking, but she seems big enough.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
I love these "must have diversity" actions taken by companies. Their evidence to back it up all relies on zero tangible evidence. The truth is when a company is more diverse for diversity's sake only and "does better", its because the diversity has forced the rest of the company to work more/harder to pick up diversity's slack.

VN Store

Back