NASCAR bans the confederate flag

Although I know a lot of people want to throw the result in SJW's faces, the fact of the matter is this is the best result possible and everybody should be happy about it. It's a cool story that everybody in NASCAR came together to support Bubba. It shouldn't be a result used to divide us, but some neanderthals are going to use it for that. It shouldn't be a result that disappointed anybody, but some race baiters will be.
They came together and supported him over a rope used to pull a garage door down, LOL. So many of you just want to be “woke”

From what I understand, Bubba Wallace never saw or knew about the "noose" until NASCAR notified him. I think it was one of crew/team that found it and reported it. My guess is some of his team are left leaners and looking for anything they can use to try and cause a stir.

Now, I wasn't exactly a fan of Wallace playing some Jesus like Martyr before and after the race.
The last part of your post is the issue for me. If Bubba never saw it why could he not have looked on it objectively and waited until the facts played out instead of jumping right in to the victim role.
Him doing that is in essence why we have some of the divide we do in this country

It's not all sunshine and lolly pops - it is just one more example of news media getting way ahead of reality and creating outrage. We saw it with Smollet, we saw it with the Covington kids. It's legit to criticize their role.

I'm pretty insulated from the outrage, so I tend to overlook that stuff. I don't know where you guys go to find the outrage, but it's not in places I get the news.

So you think we’ll get a similar response if a driver is picked on because they are a ginger, follicle challenged or small in size?
Let’s face it enough people had to see that was a hand pull but because of the “emperors new clothes” risk of being called a racist everybody kept their mouths shut

LOL, what?

Although I know a lot of people want to throw the result in SJW's faces, the fact of the matter is this is the best result possible and everybody should be happy about it. It's a cool story that everybody in NASCAR came together to support Bubba. It shouldn't be a result used to divide us, but some neanderthals are going to use it for that. It shouldn't be a result that disappointed anybody, but some race baiters will be.

Bless your heart.

Don’t disagree at all Huff, but damn nation why can’t people just chill till we have ALL the information? And it is sad the ones that WANT incidents like this to be true .

Neanderthals? It is just another excuse used by SJWs to call other white people racist..... it’s beyond pathetic and gets extremely tiresome.

It should be thrown in their face. I saw reasonable people, questioning the authenticity, being screeched at on message boards and twitter and being called racist. It was so obviously a sham from the beginning, but don’t dare question anything if it goes against the agenda. That’s the problem. Rational thought is suppressed, and when you are on the “good” liberal side you still somehow get to take the high road after talking down to people about the subject. It’s ridiculous. I’m not disappointed I was right from the get go, but I am pissed that no one can express a thought without being labeled a racist.

It’s not throwing it in anyone’s face. It’s pointing out yet again for the 1000th time that a proclamation of “clear racist incident” is yet again shown to be a mistake or a hoax or a misunderstanding. Because people who blame racism for every problem known to man when in reality it’s rare and inconsequential

It’s funny how a simple “whew. Glad that was nothing” just wont do for people.

If this was an accident/misunderstanding NASCAR needs to explain it. My guess is that it wasn’t and someone on his team, most likely publicist related saw it and saw an opportunity. If that is the case that person needs to be outed and publicly shamed. That kind of stuff has to stop.

It’s not throwing it in anyone’s face. It’s pointing out yet again for the 1000th time that a proclamation of “clear racist incident” is yet again shown to be a mistake or a hoax or a misunderstanding. Because people who blame racism for every problem known to man when in reality it’s rare and inconsequential
I just want to know why its ok for one side to bitch moan and complain that everything is racist. But if the other side says that anything is racist they get ignored and chastised. Also why is it ok for a certain side to always claim the other side is racist?

VN Store

Back