Narratives to stop now

That something is wrong with Schofield.

That we can’t win the big games.

That we can’t beat the best teams.

That we can’t finish. We were losing most of that second half.

I’m sure there are more but I’m too excited to stop and think. Hell of a win!!!!!

I posted a few days ago that CRB was looking for more consistency from the his guards and that Adam was struggling a little but I would never bash a young athlete that works his butt off like this team does and I mentioned the hard work over the summer paying off and it showed up yesterday.. Awesome WIN!! GBO!!

Nothing against Pearl I stopped caring the minute he walked from Tennessee. I simply made a comment about Tennessee’s play. Going out west is tough and getting a W makes it even more impressive. If they continue to play at that level of effort, intensity, and like a team it’ll be tough for anyone to beat them. I don’t know enough about Auburn to give a fair assessment just my opinion about the outlook on the season
My point simply was that you were naming Kentucky to worry about but not Auburn, that shouldn’t be the case...all I was saying. Auburn is ranked Top 10 and playing like it, Kentucky is clinging on to the Top 25 simply because of their name currently.

My point simply was that you were naming Kentucky to worry about but not Auburn, that shouldn’t be the case...all I was saying. Auburn is ranked Top 10 and playing like it, Kentucky is clinging on to the Top 25 simply because of their name currently.

Let’s just agree that it was a comment and leave it at that. They’re good Tennessee is good and they’re proving it. Should be a great game

I had a chance to watch the Gonzaga game replay last night and I want to narrative that Walker needs to play over Fulkerson gone. Walker has potential but right now I like Fulkerson. He kept a lot of balls alive, grabbed rebounds and blocked some shots. He can be frustrating on the offensive end and at the free throw line. But we don't need that from him at this time with the other players we have. I am not saying he is a star or should get a ton of minutes but I like what he brings when he is on the floor. He is a good 10 minute a game energy guy.

Reactions: Lurker and 508mikey

VN Store

Back