Narratives to stop now

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
That something is wrong with Schofield.

That we can’t win the big games.

That we can’t beat the best teams.

That we can’t finish. We were losing most of that second half.

I’m sure there are more but I’m too excited to stop and think. Hell of a win!!!!!

I don't post in the BB forum but once in a blue moon but damn guys, we took #2 to OT away and beat #1 away. Schofield may have had some confidence issues last year, but this AIN'T LAST YEARS TEAM!!!!

GO BIG ORANGE!

Edit: Freak kindly corrected me.

Last edited:
How bout "Fulky sucks", Bowden can't shoot, Bone is awful
This team is balanced...It was a total team effort....get off the soap box...Bone is carrying a load right now with Turner's injury

Pisses me of that you find the faults (which there was None) vs the Accomplishments in this game

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
How bout "Fulky sucks", Bowden can't shoot, Bone is awful
man, there was tons of that in that thread today

people are way too dramatic. some of our guys don't have great games against the #1 team in the country and the "suck" are "garbage", shouldn't play, etc.

This team is balanced...It was a total team effort....get off the soap box...Bone is carrying a load right now with Turner's injury

Pisses me of that you find the faults (which there was None) vs the Accomplishments in this game
Dude - the thread is narratives that need to stop? I like the play of all 3 of those guys. They're not all Americans but they play hard and are improving

Reactions: Lankykong

VN Store

Back