**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

Hey Media... I got your scoop.

In sports news tonight, UT Athletic Director announced the hiring of a new football coach.

Danny White introduced the next coach of the University of Tennessee Football team.

Mirel Rădoi is the former head coach of the Romanian National Mens Soccer team.

White noted that the fanbase had spoken clearly that they "no way no how" wanted a former coordinator to become their head coach. "After vetting and interviewing all interested US head coaches, the search team had lunch and refocused our efforts offshore. I've been known as someone who thinks outside the box, and I think this hire is no exception."

The contract calls for Rădoi to be paid a base salary of 12m Leu ( the currency of Romania) with incentives for athletic and academic performance. The contract also makes provisions for interpreters and will require fans to learn the the Romanian version of Rocky Top, a folk song entitled "My Wonderful Transylvania Mountain."
Sativa kind of day huh?

Doesn’t mean they can’t be discussed and changed... how many coaches have you hired?
yes anything can change but usually in these meetings it is about culture fit approach their thoughts on their staff and philosophy. if you have broad outline with numbers the other details usually are not taking the time during a key stakeholders or closing interview. It comes when you go back with the offer letter/sheet and there are clarifying details worked out. Also a non disclosure (NDA)is probably signed so UT can explain what they know/uncovered.

Reactions: Volfan1000
The N7CH aircraft, owned by UT booster Kevin Clayton, has blocked tracking. Using the ADS-B exchange you can still (somewhat) track it. The last point that was recorded was at an altitude of 6,300 feet traveling at 266 kts slightly to the north west of State College, Pa. This was 15 minutes ago and the aircraft was descending.

yes anything can change but usually in these meetings it is about culture fit approach their thoughts on their staff and philosophy. if you have broad outline with numbers the other details usually are not taking the time during a key stakeholders or closing interview. It comes when you go back with the offer letter/sheet and there are clarifying details worked out

You are comparing apples and oranges. I’ve hired more lawyers than I can count, but it doesn’t make me an expert on hiring coaches or other professionals. Same with you.

Reactions: Volfan1000
The N7CH aircraft, owned by UT booster Kevin Clayton, has blocked tracking. Using the ADS-B exchange you can still (somewhat) track it. The last point that was recorded was at an altitude of 6,300 feet traveling at 266 kts slightly to the north west of State College, Pa. This was 15 minutes ago and the aircraft was descending.
1611606958114.png

You are comparing apples and oranges. I’ve hired more lawyers than I can count, but it doesn’t make me an expert on hiring coaches or other professionals. Same with you.
Making a supposition not a case narrative using best practices across sectors as a reference..... no of course not going to have exact industry protocols. This is a fan board where we express opinions

VN Store

Back