**update 1/27 N865UT is still on the ground at 10:15 in ORL. PC is at noon. Flight time is about 90 minutes. **update airborne around 10:20.

Search firm that we are using is based out of Atlanta.. literally close to PDK.

N550DX from West Palm Beach (Boca) landed and immediately headed back to Florida. Whoever was onboard doesn't need a ride back anytime soon. At least on that plane. Not the typical "I'm flying in for an interview" style.

Hmmmm. Mine shows the plane still in the air at 1,125 FT and cruising at 115 kt.
I think we have been caught watching. lol
1611597200720.png

Reactions: Maxim
N550DX from West Palm Beach (Boca) landed and immediately headed back to Florida. Whoever was onboard doesn't need a ride back anytime soon. At least on that plane. Not the typical "I'm flying in for an interview" style.
Maybe it's an "I'm flying in to be hired" style

Maybe I missed it, but what company does this plane belong to?

Unless he's the "Chosen One"ZpmxRuLshtGVy.gif

I got a feeling its Willie Taggert. Ties to South FL and FL in general like DW and is known as offensive guru. That plane drooped some one off.

Hmmmm. Mine shows the plane still in the air at 1,125 FT and cruising at 115 kt.
I think we have been caught watching. lol
View attachment 344000
I see the same thing. It has been stuck with the same data points for over 15 minutes. N550DX did the same thing until it took off again. I think tracking ends once the plane goes below a certain altitude.

Reactions: sccshortstop

VN Store

Back