My Vols Room

VOLNPA

Big 10 SUX!
Recently started a Vols area in my basement. It's never gonna be top of the line as I have a ratty old basement, I'm not super handy and prefer to spend my $ on the kids and traveling. Steps 1-3 are done...although I think I'm gonna cover the floor with black rubber puzzle piece tiles. 12 foot corrugated steel wall and a 10 foot tapestry.

What else should I do?

Attachments

• 20181219_202917_Film3.jpg
    20181219_202917_Film3.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 67
Anyone know any shops in Tennessee that do magnetic signs (not the vinyl car magnets)? I used the google, but nothing popped up. www.Volwallart.com has some cool stuff that I may just superglue magnets to the back of, but was wondering if any of you locals know of anyone who does stuff like this...

Recently started a Vols area in my basement. It's never gonna be top of the line as I have a ratty old basement, I'm not super handy and prefer to spend my $ on the kids and traveling. Steps 1-3 are done...although I think I'm gonna cover the floor with black rubber puzzle piece tiles. 12 foot corrugated steel wall and a 10 foot tapestry.

What else should I do?
All you need is a picture of CJP and his Tennessee team hoisting the NC Trophy. That would be sweeter than YooHoo![/QUOTE]

Reactions: VOLNPA

VN Store

Back