My top 5 classes and how they will finish...

hvwarrior58

VN GURU
1. UF-
Takes:
4* Deonte Thompson
4* Brandon Hicks
Loses:
4* Jerry Howard to FSU
4* Bert Reed to FSU
4* DeMarcus Van Dyke to Miami

2. UT-
Takes:
5* Dwight Jones
4* Rae Sykes
4* Ahmad Paige
Loses:
None

3. LSU-
Takes:
5* Terrance Toliver
5* Chad Jones
4* Stefoin Francois
Loses:
None

4. USC-
Takes:
5* Joe McKnight
5* Ronald Johnson
4* Christian Tupou
4* Anthony Gildon
Loses:
None

5. Texas-
Takes:
None
Loses:
None

USC and Texas will be close as will UF, UT, and LSU. Christian Scott to Texas/LSU is a possibility, as is McKnight/Corley to LSU and Paige to UF. I think FSU nabs Austin and Devine. I think we land Paige because he is supposedly committing tomorrow and I don't know if UF is ready to pull the trigger on him.

Corley to LSU

It'll be an LSU, USC, UF fight for #1

USC will have an amazing class, but they wont have the depth to finish #1. It will most likely be a UF/LSU battle for #1 with it coming down to McKnight's decision. He, along with Tolliver and Jones, could put LSU at #1. But, if he goes to USC then he wont be enough to push their class over UF. They just wont take enough. If UT closes with who hvwarrior says we will then we will likely finish ahead of USC. Rojo might, might, be able to have an affect but I think he ends up at UF to play WR and not USC. We'll just have to wait and see.

Austin is FSU all the way.

Austin wouldn't even allow UT coaches in the house the last 2 weeks, also Rico even said FSU

Austin didn't have them over because he was sick. Still a Nole.

No way USC jumps us. They are too far behind at this point. If they could've took a bigger class, then yes.

Even if we do get Rae Sykes, he's going to JUCO/Prep
I highly doubt we get both Paige and Jones
I think Toliver goes to Florida
I think Austin goes to UNC

Austin didn't have them over because he was sick. Still a Nole.

No way USC jumps us. They are too far behind at this point. If they could've took a bigger class, then yes.

Is that why he allowed other schools in during that time?

He said he felt under the weather that day. You don't have to be sick for 3 days. Sometimes people are only sick for a day or two.

Whats the deal with Cory Hall? Did I read somewhere that Austin stated he was headed to the Hill and his my space page had something to do with a picture of Neyland Stadium? Or was that rumors or somebody else?

dont forget that you have to sleep, so that time really doesnt count. it's more like a half a day

VN Store

Back