Thank you

The picture was last summer he is going to be a Junior. Donations will go towards equipment, fees, and travel costs. Your support is vital to the success of our program. Public schools in Tennessee don't get much support for sports .
Done hope he has no injuries this season

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Done hope he has no injuries this season
Yes God please no injuries. That is one thing that scares me last Monday he had to start out deadlifting 80% his max cold so he was pulling 285lbs and his hamstring was sore afterwards and that kinda worried me but it's alright now and then he bruised his wrist curling but he was still able to run 7 on 7s against another school and had some tips he is the Mike linebacker in a 3-4 defense. And thank you .

Yes God please no injuries. That is one thing that scares me last Monday he had to start out deadlifting 80% his max cold so he was pulling 285lbs and his hamstring was sore afterwards and that kinda worried me but it's alright now and then he bruised his wrist curling but he was still able to run 7 on 7s against another school and had some tips he is the Mike linebacker in a 3-4 defense. And thank you .
Is his coach one of those “no pain no gain” idiots?

Reactions: rocytop2624
When my kids were at Bearden in the mid 2000's, word was that the "cost" to play football was basically the cost of equipment plus travel. i.e., That's what you had to "fundraise". Glad to help Rocy.
Bearden is a nice school and a very nice turf field now I have noticed since working in Knoxville that alot of the high schools around there have nice turf fields . Hamilton County is really far behind . Ooltewah was 6a there for awhile and we was having to play those Knoxville power house high schools but they built another school and took half the students so they are back down to 5a . That last year of 6a was tough we didn't have enough players.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
The picture was last summer he is going to be a Junior. Donations will go towards equipment, fees, and travel costs. Your support is vital to the success of our program. Public schools in Tennessee don't get much support for sports .

Contributed

In Texas, 99% of the budget for high school athletics went to football. The volleyball, basketball, and softball budgets were based on how much you made from bikini car washes.

Contributed

In Texas, 99% of the budget for high school athletics went to football. The volleyball, basketball, and softball budgets were based on how much you made from bikini car washes.
Thank you. And I promise in Hamilton County it isn't like that we have one sled for the line and one individual sled the ladies softball field and LaCrosse field is brand new so it is fair here . My friend is a teacher and football coach and he worked in Georgia and South Carolina his sisters child is on our team and he couldn't believe it he said the support in South Carolina was like college.

Thank you. And I promise in Hamilton County it isn't like that we have one sled for the line and one individual sled the ladies softball field and LaCrosse field is brand new so it is fair here . My friend is a teacher and football coach and he worked in Georgia and South Carolina his sisters child is on our team and he couldn't believe it he said the support in South Carolina was like college.

My son is a senior and is lettering in two sports. Our family is well versed with the fundraising game.

VN Store

Back