Thank you

If only you’d posted, “A nice kid at the local high school needs a little help fundraising for his football team.” Your affiliation may detract from the appeal. Just sayin’…

I was hesitant to post about the fundraiser because I wasn't sure if it would make people mad but then I thought most everyone on here has delt with fundraiser at one time and probably understand. The zone has alot of special people and I appreciate this bunch of people everyone of you.

I was hesitant to post about the fundraiser because I wasn't sure if it would make people mad but then I thought most everyone on here has delt with fundraiser at one time and probably understand. The zone has alot of special people and I appreciate this bunch of people everyone of you.
I am really hoping that one day, our country will return to the mindset that OF COURSE we will budget money to schools for arts and sports and history and school nurses and literature courses and other things that are so important for our future citizens, that can’t be measured by filling in little circles under A, B, C, or D.

Good luck to your son’s football program this fall!

I am really hoping that one day, our country will return to the mindset that OF COURSE we will budget money to schools for arts and sports and history and school nurses and literature courses and other things that are so important for our future citizens, that can’t be measured by filling in little circles under C.

Good luck to your son’s football program this fall!
Fify

Reactions: rocytop2624
I want something special to come from this so I support that all that have a child fundraisers bring them forward and we can all help each other. A little from alot adds up.
is this for new uniforms ? What year is Russell ?

is this for new uniforms ? What year is Russell ?
The picture was last summer he is going to be a Junior. Donations will go towards equipment, fees, and travel costs. Your support is vital to the success of our program. Public schools in Tennessee don't get much support for sports .

Last edited:
The picture was last summer he is going to be a Junior. Donations will go towards equipment, fees, and travel costs. Your support is vital to the success of our program. Public schools in Tennessee don't get much support for sports .
When my kids were at Bearden in the mid 2000's, word was that the "cost" to play football was basically the cost of equipment plus travel. i.e., That's what you had to "fundraise". Glad to help Rocy.

VN Store

Back