My one chance to have Pats Autograph

orangetaz

My g/f told me that her daughter and family while out today in Nashville saw Pat Summitt I was like :dance2::rock::pepper: cause I knew they got me her autograph.

Then she tells me they didnt even go up to her.My :dance2: turned to :eek:hmy::cray::banghead2::furious3::realmad::dunno:

When I see em I wish I could :bash::horse:

Last edited:
I've never seen so many smileys and animations used in one post before. Congratulations.

That sucks you didn't get Pat's autograph though....

Have you tried writing her at UT? I would bet you'd probably get a response.

who is to say when u get it if she signed it or not also when u get off ebay u have no clue

if you just send the item you want her to sign (book, ball, etc) to the Women's AD and you'll get it. She does this all year and I have never heard of a person who does not get her autograph

if you just send the item you want her to sign (book, ball, etc) to the Women's AD and you'll get it. She does this all year and I have never heard of a person who does not get her autograph
True.Got one for my mom/brother that way.The bad thing was my mom past and never saw it.

my daughter wrote to pat and received a response. it took awile though but pat is awesome and will do her best to write back.

VN Store

Back