My newest addition...

Set'um up in front of your TV, invite your 6'3" 265 lb. neighbor over to watch the game. Nothing like realism for excitement!! (be sure to have a coffee table,, say 10 inches in front of your chairs also!):D

I have the perfect man that lives across the street from me.. Thanks for this idea, this will give me a real game experience.

Reactions: savannahfan
They are from the current renovations. Not sure on the row or section sadly.

I’ve never had tickets to those seats, so I can’t help with that, but I have sat in some for the O&W game and after a blowout win against Florida.

Super cool to have.

Set'um up in front of your TV, invite your 6'3" 265 lb. neighbor over to watch the game. Nothing like realism for excitement!! (be sure to have a coffee table,, say 10 inches in front of your chairs also!):D
Well, that would be me. Invite me over.
However, I hope your bathroom is better...

I will be able to sit in style now. I was gifted 2 sets of bleachers from Neyland.

View attachment 435136
I expected to click on this thread to see a cute pic of your new baby/grand baby but this is a whole ‘nother level of awesomeness!! And you don’t have to deal with dirty diapers!!
Nice get!
GBO!!

I heard that the only reason they are doing the renovations are so they can install new seats that have mustard bottle holders and golf ball dispensers.

Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20
I heard that the only reason they are doing the renovations are so they can install new seats that have mustard bottle holders and golf ball dispensers.

I've already installed them on my set of bleachers.. Beta TI balls though, I can't afford the good stuff.

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back