My Florida Week Tradition

VOL Campbell

Tennessee Saturday Night
I watch this multiple times during Florida week. Gets me fired up every time. The start of our season is Saturday in my eyes. I hope we get a great game and that we shock the Gators!

Also, I hope that Fulmer gets to give pre-game talks from time to time. You can hear the team getting more and more fired up towards the end.

I think we’re going to see a repeat of this on Saturday. I also believe that we’re just getting started on Florida. This is the most excitement that I’ve had in a while for this game. I can feel it. I think Pruitt and company makes a statement Saturday in the Swamp! Goosebumps? I’m ready!

My Florida week tradition is to look for people who think they know the difference between fantasy and reality and let them know either your with us or against us

Big John Henderson. One of my favorite players ever. I think this is the biggest week every season, and suffered some of the toughest losses against them. New year. New week. New game. We're DEFINITELY capable. We're behind you guys. Get it done. Go Vols! Hell yea.

I’m not kidding, my Florida week tradition is to sit on YouTube and watch the past Florida games over. At least the condensed, 1 hr versions of them anyways.

Yes it’s painful. I usually start with in 2005 and move my way up till present. Basically the time frame of me being a fan.

By the time the game kicks off on Saturday I’ll be so saturated in annoyance and tiredness of seeing FL beating us in ways it’s hard to even understand, ill pretty much just shrug it off is we lose to them again. Gonna be really easy to get over this year, that noon kickoff really helps me out tbh. I can still cut my grass before it gets dark and toss some burgers on the grill.

I watch this multiple times during Florida week. Gets me fired up every time. The start of our season is Saturday in my eyes. I hope we get a great game and that we shock the Gators!

Also, I hope that Fulmer gets to give pre-game talks from time to time. You can hear the team getting more and more fired up towards the end.

This never gets old. Go Vols!

Reactions: VOL Campbell

So...you are the reason that we lose. Maybe you should find a new ritual/tradition/superstition for this year and if they win, do it again. If they lose, repeat and find a new one.

Mine is no tradition to speak of. I either nap before the game. Watch other games before ours. Sit outside and read "The Bottomline" newsletter, or bed wrestle Shirley.

My Florida week tradition is to look for people who think they know the difference between fantasy and reality and let them know either your with us or against us

We should get the word out. Folks don’t realize we’re sending our worst team in 40+ years to Gainesville this weekend and they still think we have a chance to win! ROFL.

Reactions: Booker512
Maybe you all should do the opposite of what you’ve been doing for the past 20 years?

I traditionally book a 30 day cruise outside the country after the Florida game. Oh the shame, the shame.

Reactions: Booker512
I think we’re going to see a repeat of this on Saturday. I also believe that we’re just getting started on Florida. This is the most excitement that I’ve had in a while for this game. I can feel it. I think Pruitt and company makes a statement Saturday in the Swamp! Goosebumps? I’m ready!

You need to get out of the predicting business.

You need to get out of the predicting business.
Rooster, I already know that we didn’t get them this time around, but as for the predicting part of it, Pruitt will get him. He’ll start a winning streak against him, but for now, I’m focused on Georgia, the future, and improving. It’ll come, and are you going to feel bad?😂😳👀

VN Store

Back