My Biggest Source of Optimism on Pruitt ...

Most people forget when Dickey came in he built the defense first. He started with two middle LB’s. I wanna say Hacksaw was one but could be wrong.

Lol...my friend I would say you might need to get out more. I’ll say this and leave it there...these two guys instruct those people on how to be successful. But hey that’s not a big deal. You’ll have to trust me on that one..and for fun...my stock broker sounds like the biggest moron in town..,but he’s MY stock broker for a reason...by the way CJP is a multimillionaire and couldn’t care less. But I understand what you’re trying to say.... I’m certainly not against proper grammar having been in the media at one time myself and being married to a book writing journalist for 42 years and she would probably agree with you ..😂😂

ha...I bet there is a lot of cringing when Ed Orgeron speaks...he's coming to the stage now

There’s no question Pruitt is a great football coach. The question is will he make a great head coach. Those can definitely be 2 different things. A great head coach is basically a ceo. Running every part of the operation. My biggest concern honestly is how he comes across as a very unintelligent guy when he’s in front of the mic. I’ve never heard a championship winning coach that sounds like they don’t have a 3rd grade education. Urban, Saban, dabo...they all articulate their thoughts very well and are great communicators. Pruitt is not. Time will tell how important that is. But I don’t think it’s a coincidence that most coaches come across as
There’s no question Pruitt is a great football coach. The question is will he make a great head coach. Those can definitely be 2 different things. A great head coach is basically a ceo. Running every part of the operation. My biggest concern honestly is how he comes across as a very unintelligent guy when he’s in front of the mic. I’ve never heard a championship winning coach that sounds like they don’t have a 3rd grade education. Urban, Saban, dabo...they all articulate their thoughts very well and are great communicators. Pruitt is not. Time will tell how important that is. But I don’t think it’s a coincidence that most coaches come across as very intelligent guys. The most puzzling part is that Pruitt has a college degree and without a doubt knows how to speak proper English. It’s like he intentionally tries to speak with some redneck slang.

Maybe Phil can hire a translator so the kids can understand him.

ah, those nuts back in ur mouth again

7e4.jpg

VN Store

Back