Mvp

TIGER DEN

Hey neighbors
Who does everyone think will be each teams MVP of the game.

For TN. I think Scotty Hopson breaks out .

For Mem . (go ahead and laugh:crazy: ) , I think Willie Kemp will be on .

Hopson needs to play well.
You know what you get out of Tyler.

Im gonna go with Chism, he has to play well.

I gotcha bro , sometimes the obvious just slaps you in the face . Just for you , who would be your next 2 as far as importance for a win ?

Kemp had a good game against the Vols last year, I think he shot like twice and one was an air ball that missed everything by about 4 feet.

My impact players are:
Scotty Hopson has to play well, if he can score 15-20 and make a couple of big shots to go along with Smith and Chism Tennessee is hard to beat.

As for Memphis, I would say Taggert has to play well for Memphis to win, he has got to control the boards, hopefully that doesnt happen.

I gotcha bro , sometimes the obvious just slaps you in the face . Just for you , who would be your next 2 as far as importance for a win ?

In a game like this you have to have your leaders of the team step up, so for Memphis I would say Tone and Dozier. I really think Dozier is going to have to step his game up in this game for Memphis to get the W.

In a game like this you have to have your leaders of the team step up, so for Memphis I would say Tone and Dozier. I really think Dozier is going to have to step his game up in this game for Memphis to get the W.

It may be me , but I dont see the pro potential that some folks claims that he has .:dunno:

Dozier that is .

im gonna say p.j. prince.... I mean j.p. prince lol and evans. Why j.p.? No clue. If not him, cam tatum hittin about four 3's and scoring 19.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back