MVP

dcm3w

Daddy
Even though we have 3 games left on the schedule, there is no doubt Eric Gray has been the MVP of this season.

I think if he can solidify himself as a dangerous pass catcher next season, we might could see him get drafted in the 2-3rd round. It's tough to call with RB value fluctuating in the NFL.

Nah. He's had 3 underwhelming games which 2 of those were against top teams (Bama, UGA). Not to mention that we can barely move the ball through the air to help him out.
Yeah. I'm sure the NFL scouts won't mind the horrible games against good teams. After all, there are tons of bad, untalented teams in the NFL. MVP of this team isn't saying much.

Even though we have 3 games left on the schedule, there is no doubt Eric Gray has been the MVP of this season.

I think if he can solidify himself as a dangerous pass catcher next season, we might could see him get drafted in the 2-3rd round. It's tough to call with RB value fluctuating in the NFL.

Gray is exactly the type of RB that NFL teams should be trying to get. He's a good RB, but like you said, he's dangerous as a pass-catcher; a "dual-threat RB", so to speak, just like Kamara. And not saying he'll be Kamara-good (pretty high standard there), but he has some similarities.

I think he's top 5 in the SEC at a minimum, and maybe even top 3.

Reactions: dcm3w
He was the Gator Bowl MVP at the end of last season, saved our bacon against Indiana late in that game. He attracts a lot of defensive attention, handles himself well in a difficult season

Average over a hundred a game underwhelming?
He’s a 12-1300 yard a year rusher on a pathetic offense with no QB.

Before the last 2 games he was averaging 70 yards rushing, not breaking many tackles, and leaving yards on the field.

He was excellent vs AUB and I hope he keeps it up.

Gray was not finishing runs earlier in the year. He's been good the last two games. He has an excellent run blocking o line, one of the best in the nation, they just happen to be very bad in pass protection, likely due to scheme and coaching.

Before the last 2 games he was averaging 70 yards rushing, not breaking many tackles, and leaving yards on the field.

He was excellent vs AUB and I hope he keeps it up.
2 of those games was against AL and Georgia were there was little if any running lanes, the othe SC, he’s been over a hundred every other.
I do agree about not breaking many tackles

VN Store

Back