• Derrick Henry

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Other - post below.

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Knox-a-rue

Never Forget the Hobnail Boot Game!
Who ya got?

I'm a Mahomes guy. But I'm also a Chiefs fan who, for the record, thought trading up for Mahomes was a mistake.

Rodgers is going to win because he has the hot hand and the TD's, but Mahomes threw for 500 more yards in 1 fewer game and GB went 13-3 while KC went 14-1 (and they put up 32 in his only loss) against a tougher schedule.

Things that are considered "historic" in their accomplishment should carry a lot of weight.

I think that's true of offensive player of the year, but MVP is about value, not history, IMO. You just do your best to determine who produced the most value for their team, and that's your MVP.

QB's have an unfair advantage in MVP races because QB's are in the best position to create the most value.

They should have MVQB and a non-QB MVP.

Henry will rush for 1,700+ again next year and win it due to the "body of work" of 2019-2021.

Reactions: Orange931
Henry will rush for 1,700+ again next year and win it due to the "body of work" of 2019-2021.

Idk, the rookie Roy “Sh*tbird” Collins will throw for 2,500 yards so he would probably be screwed again.

Aaron Rodgers family hates him is that really a good choice for MVP?

Donald 2020

Reactions: n_huffhines
It should be:

1. Derrick Henry
2. Josh Allen
3. Aaron Rodgers

It will be: Aaron Rodgers. Unless the Bills make it to the SB, or the Titans.

VN Store

Back