MUT chemistry help

VolForLife83

Can someone please help me with chemistry?

I get lost in this, this year. I have just set my defense to balance, but i'm trying to get more out of position groups on offense. I did have everyone at play fake because those specific boosts help my style of play. What ive noticed though, is that none of my players overall has turned blue like previous years. I have 1 player on defense who turned blue and he's a backup player. How do you get the most, to bump a player?

So I'm currently sitting here wasting points playing with chem. I was going to leave my line and tes with play fake for the boost in pass block. But my WR are only getting mrr etc boosted. So I was going to go with GO DEEP. I did the minimum just to see the change in attributes on wrs and qb. Nothing changed changed. Nothing is blue in attributes TP, DAC, DRR etc should get a plus 1, but no one received a boost?

What am I doing wrong? Does every player on offense or defense need the same chems? I'd rather boost certain units that actually help that unit...

Does it only boost the overall of your lowest player? Can you only boost a player under a certain threshold? If so what's the threshold and what's the point of chemistry? And how the heck do you boost the overall? I notice when I compare 2 players from the same position, only 1 of the players attributes show a boost. Someone school me on this crap please

VN Store

Back