MUST HAVE Recruits: '07

UT needs help on the lines more than anything right now. Anywhere on the OL and inside DL are huge areas of need. At last check the Vols have commits from Sawtelle OT and Donald Langley DT. Interestingly, Langley is considerd a soft verbal for UT and guess which team he lists has high interest? Penn State! Could he commitment be riding on the outcome of the game?

I dont think we are going after any more people for OL. If you look we are loaded with young guys on the OL. We just need them to develop.

Nope hillbilly. Langley reaffirmed his commitment to UT by telling Slade he is 100% to UT and calling JoePa to tell him not to visit.

I think Swain was one of the top receiver prospects in the nation, just like Turner. Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith have both been hobbled by injuries this year, I believe. Turner apparently didn't capitalize. It's a bit early to say he is out of Swain's league.

I wasnt very clear, what I meant that when it's all said and done (barring injury) Swain wont be in the same hemisphere as Turner. Right now, Turner's raw ability is far beyond Swain. Dont get me wrong I love Swain, he's a warrior, but he just doesnt have the talent patrick turner has.

I wasnt very clear, what I meant that when it's all said and done (barring injury) Swain wont be in the same hemisphere as Turner. Right now, Turner's raw ability is far beyond Swain. Dont get me wrong I love Swain, he's a warrior, but he just doesnt have the talent patrick turner has.

I can't show any evidence to dispute or confirm that. I guess time will tell.

I might be wrong about this but it seems like every year that we play in a bowl, we have some commits participate in bowl practice although in a limited basis. Do they have to be early enrollers to school to do that?
Do we have any that are going to do it this year?

VN Store

Back