Muschump becomes Kirby's DC

Gandalf

The Orange/White Wizard
So per Basillo's show

Kirby Smart loses DC Dan Lanning to the Oregon HC job and elevates Will Muschamp from analyst to defensive coordinator. The quick move probably helps Smart avoid any significant recruiting and roster losses at a critical time. The 35-year-old Lanning will coach the Dogs in the playoff game against Michigan, which is always challenging as the majority of his attention will be on getting things going in Eugene. Jimbo Fisher is in the DC market after the aforementioned Elko got the Duke job.

Well that was quick. Guess some people don't have to fetch coffee for that long.

interesting. chump may be a bad head coach, but he is chaos in motion on the field. He's unpredictable, and highly agressive. It can go either way.... chump is literally chaos.

The more I'm thinking about this... The more I get a bad feeling. I was never a believer in Golding. Muchamp knows what he is doing with a D. You can argue who is worse (kirby or Harbaugh) in big games, but harbaugh is known for blowing these games, especially in the SEC. This could actually change the game, and Michigan needs to be putting the pressure on Georgia as much as possible if they want to win. This isn't alabama.

I assumed this was everyones expectation when Lanning left. Georgia is going to continue to be scary on D.

interesting. chump may be a bad head coach, but he is chaos in motion on the field. He's unpredictable, and highly agressive. It can go either way.... chump is literally chaos.

I think he has really calmed down the last few years I don’t remember being anywhere near as animated at SC

Coach Boom is a great DC and this was a expected move by Kirby. Call me crazy but I think Georgia will beat Bama in their rematch they will start JT and beat them

Musky is a good DC but he’s no head coach.

But some stupid fool will hire him again after he has a couple years at Ga.

VN Store

Back